iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

gnh5002

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
mine is at the fedex 2 minutes from my apartment, and because they are stupid it will probably go to NJ and then back as everything I have ever ordered from Verizon has done...

sunnyday2day

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I think Verizon knows I am checking my status hourly, so they are going to leave it at this forever LOL...

Order StatusHere is the status of your Pre-order:
We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: 09/21/2012

That is what Mine says also.
I ordered a white 64g at 3:04am est time from vzw
No word yet!!! We shall see!!

Chase S

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Well... bad news.

FedEx has apparently caught on. I called back now that my "Destination Info" has been entered into their system and is showing transit. I called back to setup the item to be held at the closest holding facility. My goal was to drive there tomorrow and pick it up...

Well, they must be getting several requests for this because the lady on the phone was extremely rude and to the point that FedEx will not release the item until Friday the 21st regardless if it is delivered to my home or I pick it up.

I still plan on trying... I figure the worst they can say is no at the local facility...

Chase S

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
And on another side note... this may have always been policy, but FedEx is talking a whole other game saying they will not hold the package at the receiving facility... they will attempt to deliver it to the house first.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine STILL says preparing for shipment; does it have anything to do with the fact that the shipping method is 'holiday shipping' ?

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Come on give us some Sprint Love. My order through Sprint.com still just gives me the estimated 9/21 receive by date. will most likely ship tomorrow or Thursday for Friday delivery.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
And on another side note... this may have always been policy, but FedEx is talking a whole other game saying they will not hold the package at the receiving facility... they will attempt to deliver it to the house first.

FedEx will more than likely follow the requests from Apple. Theyre not gonna risk getting in trouble by releasing it to people early.

XCalibration17

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
My email shows delivery by 9/26, when I check my order status it shows ship 9/21, and then I called Verizon yesterday and the rep said it is set to ship on 9/26. So many different dates. Which one should I believe? I am having my fingers crossed for Friday!!

kmc979

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine is moving its way through Pennsylvania right now! I bet they are using FedEx because FedEx holds the package till the delivery date where UPS will deliver as soon as they receive it. But they are also only requiring an indirect signature which is great since I won't home when they deliver. I'm gonna leave a note telling them to leave it. Saves me a ton of hassle for that night.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR