iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

jpayne80

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know, since the shipping date from Sprint says "on or around Sept 21", if it isn't here by Friday, would they do Saturday delivery? I had mine shipped to my work address, and wondering if I might need to plan on going into work on Sat to hang out (I would obviously check my tracking info to see if it was out for delivery that day before I'd go in)

Luckily, I only work 2 blocks away from home, just not sure I want to make other plans on Saturday just in case.

Doubtfully. it would have to be marked specifically for Saturday delivery.

easyrun99

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Everyone except me has a tracking number from vzw. Fml

I haven't either. My card was finally charged yesterday afternoon, but still no shipping confirmation or tracking number. I won't start worrying about a Friday Delivery until tomorrow; if no tracking information by tomorrow morning I will no longer anticipate receiving this week.

Update: 32GB Black as well. I knew this would be the most popular model, so if it's a bit late I won't be shocked; disappointed, but not shocked.

codylocklin

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Verizon sent a shipping confirmation and tracking number!

Mines is on hold in West Chester, PA until Friday morning coming to Philadelphia, PA before 3pm!!!
Coming via FedEx with an indirect signature required.

I ordered at 2:57 pm (EST) on Friday.

I ORDERED FROM MY MOMS ELIGIBLE LINE BUT I WANT TO ACTIVATE IT UNDER MY LINE OF COURSE. I SPOKE TO CS AND WOMAN TOLD ME I WILL NOT NEED A NEW SIM CARD UNLESS I AM USING INTERNATIONAL FEATURE... IS THIS CORRECT?

2:57 PM!? or AM!? i ordered mine 10:40 am central and nothing yet

MBarry07

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Got my tracking number from Verizon last night at 12:24am CST.
Says it will get here the 21st no later than 3:00pm.
My fiance is pissed because we both orders w/ in seconds of each other and mine has shipped first, she hasnt recieved her email from Verizon yet.

I am planning on taking a "Personal Day" on Friday. :D

mattyb1978

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I preordered at 0700 on a Verizon business line. The status is awaiting inventory but it still shows an expected delivery date of 9/21. Has anyone else ordered on a business account seen any change in the status of the order to indicate that it has shipped? Thanks

symtronic

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Well i did the tracking trick on ups, and i found something... says it shipped from China on the 16th!

Still says "Preparing for shipment" on apple

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
So a lady I just spoke to with Verizon said I can expect a possible delay with 32GB and 64GB phones. Now granted a 'possible' delay is 'possible' with anything. But when I combine that with the fact that I placed two orders 5 minutes apart, with the second order being a 16GB that has already processed and sitting in TN while my first order for a 64GB is still waiting to process...... that makes me a little nervous. I'm usually laid back but if my wife get's her phone on Friday while mine is mia I'll be all sorts of pissed /:(