iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm obsessively checking my order status today. Probably not healthy, but oh well.

Same haha. :p

Probably would have been easier to have ordered directly with Apple, but my family has been with VZW for a long time and we have quite a few plans with them... so I assumed they would accommodate. Guess I just need to wait and see

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
To further break it down:

iPhone - 3.95 oz
iPhone plug - .8 oz
iPhone cable - .8 oz
iPhone earbuds - .8 oz

Making the packaging weigh just about as much as the phone, charger, and earbuds. lol

DJPunzo

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Verizon. I Ordered 2 iPhone 5's and they are shipping the devices that were ordered on the 14th on Wednesday. He told me that I will receive a Tracking Number. I ordered my devices at 2PM EST. This is for the black 16gb phones. He said if I had a white or 32gb or 64gb that some arent get shipped right away.

My preorder still says processing. He said the reason it still says this is because it has not shipped yet and it will be shipped Wednesday and get it on the 21st.

Reactions: hockeydave55

glj104

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
This uncertainty is not good for someone with an anxiety disorder.

Ordered black 64gb from verizon website at 2:55 am. still shows in process shipping 9/21

Last edited:

DJPunzo

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to get a bit worried. On the Verizon site, I'm still getting the "We received your order and it is in process." message and the ship date is still 9/21... BUT, the transaction still hasn't hit my checking account. I would have though the order would have been processed by now and my iPhone5 on the way...

Anyone else with Verizon experiencing the same problems? Everything went through at around 7am EST on the 14th (so 4 hours after pre-orders started).

I'll probably give Verizon a call later in the day... but their reps have never been very helpful. I just hope they have my info down. I'll definitely be raising hell if my order didnt' go through and I have to wait weeks for the device.

Have the same information you have. Just got off the phone with Verizon. It will be shipped wednesday and you will get it on the 21st. They will bill you when it about to get shipped. He said this is how preorders work.

Reactions: SaMaster14

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Have the same information you have. Just got off the phone with Verizon. It will be shipped wednesday and you will get it on the 21st. They will bill you when it about to get shipped. He said this is how preorders work.

Thanks! That's definitely reassuring!

glj104

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Yea, I am getting same message as well.

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Same haha. :p

Probably would have been easier to have ordered directly with Apple, but my family has been with VZW for a long time and we have quite a few plans with them... so I assumed they would accommodate. Guess I just need to wait and see

Probably. I couldn't get the site to load in enough time. Totally forgot about the app though.

yeyeman9

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Verizon. I Ordered 2 iPhone 5's and they are shipping the devices that were ordered on the 14th on Wednesday. He told me that I will receive a Tracking Number. I ordered my devices at 2PM EST. This is for the black 16gb phones. He said if I had a white or 32gb or 64gb that some arent get shipped right away.

My preorder still says processing. He said the reason it still says this is because it has not shipped yet and it will be shipped Wednesday and get it on the 21st.

Awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing the info!

I am guessing the case for this is because they already have their phones here in the states near where they need to be shipped, so there is no need to ship them today. Although it would calm me a little bit more knowing that it was in the destination already, even if they have to hold them...

attathomeguy

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
my iPhone's left Hong Kong Airport at 9:34pm Hong Kong time. They haven't been scanned anywhere else so i am hoping they are on the UPS plane from Hong Kong to Anchorage, AK. Anchorage, AK is the UPS hub for all Asian shiptments. The plan will stop there and refuel and then head to the UPS worldport is Louisville, KY.

Place tracking info hereFlightAware

EvilJack

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
my iPhone's left Hong Kong Airport at 9:34pm Hong Kong time. They haven't been scanned anywhere else so i am hoping they are on the UPS plane from Hong Kong to Anchorage, AK. Anchorage, AK is the UPS hub for all Asian shiptments. The plan will stop there and refuel and then head to the UPS worldport is Louisville, KY.

Place tracking info hereFlightAware

I hate you for showing me how to do that. Now I'm watching my UPS plane move across the Pacific. What's wrong with me?!?!? :eek:

My phone in it's current location --> FlightAware