iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

gdfelaz99

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Everyone who has UPS tracking #, did you order from apple.com? Is there anyone who ordered from Verizon who has tracking info? I ordered mine as soon as the websites went live and received my confirmation email shortly thereafter, but I can't find any tracking info. Thanks for the help.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Everyone who has UPS tracking #, did you order from apple.com? Is there anyone who ordered from Verizon who has tracking info? I ordered mine as soon as the websites went live and received my confirmation email shortly thereafter, but I can't find any tracking info. Thanks for the help.

You probably won't see any until maybe at least today. Probably tomorrow.

jgreene1672

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Sounds too fishy. None of the phones ship from a US address as origination shipping address. You should double check the dates and also make sure this isnt something else you ordered online before :)

Actually its not, depends on the size of your iphone, seems some 16s are in tenesse, some 32s in illinois and i think 64s from china.

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
As of now, mine is still in ZhengZhou, China with a delivery date of 9/21. I ordered through the Apple Store online at 3:00 am and was done about 3:10 am EDT.

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Oops!!! I just refreshed the screen and it's been updated already. It now says:

Departed - Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong, Monday, 09/17/2012

:D They are on the move!

enyce

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Ordered on launch night at 3am from Verizon Got email yesterday evening saying it shipped, I didn't believe my eyes. Then I tracked it today, its coming 2 day air, and it says it's left FedEx in Tenn. and due for delivery on 9/19. I'm stoked.

Last edited:

sudbury78#WN

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on launch night at 3am from Verizon Got email yesterday evening saying it shipped, I didn't believe my eyes. Then I tracked it today, its coming 2 day air, and it says it's left FedEx in Tenn. and due for delivery on 9/19. I'm stoked.

Picture please.

enyce

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

I ordered one from Vzw and one from Apple just for fun. My VZW shipped and due for delivery on Weds. The one from Apple is prepping for shipment.

enyce

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Proof

Posted via mobile so I can't get it to put more then one pic. This pic I posted has the tracking info so just take it to FedEx and see for yourselves.

yeyeman9

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

gdfelaz99

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine right at 2 am central and when I check Verizon it still says that it is processing my order. I received the confirmation email at about 2:30 am. It shouldn't matter but I really want that phone this week since I got up in the middle of the night to order it.

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I had to get AT&T to do an early upgrade for me so I went through AT&T telesales. Thus far, nothing. The company line is that if you ordered before noon EDT then you should get it on Friday. Has anyone who ordered through AT&T seen anything resembling tracking yet?

I read through all of the comments.... well skimmed.... well..... clicked through..... and didn't see anyone who ordered from AT&T who had seen their tracking info yet. Anyone?