what iPhone case do you use now?

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
The only case I have ever used was the Lifecase, and while it worked great to keep the phone dry (I took it swimming so I could take underwater photos) the plastic screen guard seemed to cause the screen to be much less responsive, causing typing to be tedious at best. Now I just go out into the world with a power support screen protector with zero complaints.

kreestole

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't like bulk but I use a case just to prevent dings and scratches. I've had a diztronic glitterflex on my iphone 5 for months. It's the clear one so its a little discolored on the corners from my pockets, but it's a very low profile case. It was about $10 on amazon. The edges are rounded so it feels slimmer than most cases I've tried. My husband just got an otterbox defender and that thing is huge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mack65

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't want use a case because I love the look of the iPhone 5
But for work I work outside in all weather conditions and I can and do get wet
I using lifeproof case

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a Poetic case I got from Amazon. It's a hard shell back cover with an attached smart cover-style front cover. It had the magnets and shuts off the iPad when closed. I absolutely love this case and highly recommend it to anyone interested in protection plus a magnetic cover.

mudbuny

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
How has it been for you?

I have been living with my red lifeproof fre for about a week now. I like it. I had an otter box defender before. The screen protector doesn't fit as flush as the defender but it doesn't take away from screen sensitivity. It is kind of an overkill for me because I don't usually see wet or rugged conditions but it makes me feel better knowing my phone is protected. I can definitely recommend the fre.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have been living with my red lifeproof fre for about a week now. I like it. I had an otter box defender before. The screen protector doesn't fit as flush as the defender but it doesn't take away from screen sensitivity. It is kind of an overkill for me because I don't usually see wet or rugged conditions but it makes me feel better knowing my phone is protected. I can definitely recommend the fre.

A peace of mine to know your phone isn't going to get destroyed by the elements is priceless.

Sent from my smoking hot, white, 64 GB iPhone 5.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Don't like cases very much, like the look of the phone. But one must protect so been using life proof fre, case works great and isn't as bulky as some of the other cases.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Don't like cases very much, like the look of the phone. But one must protect so been using life proof fre, case works great and isn't as bulky as some of the other cases.

How is the screen protector?

Sent from my smoking hot, white, 64 GB iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2