what iPhone case do you use now?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello! I'd take a look at the "Cases for iPhone 4S" topic. There are TONS of cases listed there and pictures too!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Another option is to visit Best Buy. They always have a great collection of Otterbox cases as well as fun, thin, light protection cases.
I've bought several cases and change them as the mood strikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IoannisTs

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
A Belkin green-white coloured !
Oh and don't make the same mistake as me and buy anithing from belkin ! Everything I have bought was trash ( car stand / iPod touch case / iPod power adaptor / laptop cooler stand ) all these where able to do their job for about 2 months and their not cheap !

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the OtterBox Defender. I have been wanting to try the Ballistic cases but do not like the holster clip for the case.

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
My Current iPhone 4S Case

I have an incase slider case, two Otterbox Defenders and an Otterbox Commuter. I use the case the most fits what the day holds in store, but the default case is the Commuter.

Arbor12

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I have tried numerous cases and like the otterbox commuter the best. It gives protection but not too big. I have the defender also and use it when I know I'm going to need a lot of protection for the day. Like someone else said go to best buy and try them out. Everyone is different and likes different cases or you might like no case or just a bumper. Good luck you will find something you like.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a otterbox defender case now. I plan on getting a griffin survivor case soon though

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an Otterbox Defender. I love it. It provides the protection I need from life.

I also have two Ballistics HC cases. They're just as good as the Otterbox but I like the fact I can take off the silicone outer shell repeatedly and it doesn't stretch out like the Otterbox does.

I also had a Griffin Survivor case. I loved it, but the only comlaint I had with it was the pathetic excuse for a belt clip. That was the only reason I returned it.

ross778

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I started out with a Griffin Survivor but as others have stated, the belt clip is a joke. I now have an Otterbox Defender. It has a much better belt clip. Not sure, but as far as the case went, I think I liked the Survivor case better though. Belt clip was what sold the Otterbox for me.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I bounce around cases like non other. I have the otter box commuter an, apple bumper, power mat, mophie, a black case from cellairis, red linear case from sgp and a black griffin case. I'm sure ill get a life proof case at some point.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I have an Otterbox Defender and a mophie juice pack PRO... currently using the mophie. I need all the protection I can get.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Rockin my Mophie Juice Pack Pro.

iPhone.

I just gave up a Mophie. It is an awesome case. But I didn't need the juice. I would be at 60 by the time I got home. That's more than enough. But I'm rocking the Speck grip case now. I really like the slim profile. And it looks good too. I am really impressed by the Speck cases. I bought my wife the punk candy shell and she loves it.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
none. i am not a klutz

You don't need to be clumsy to justify having a case. Accidents happen. And you may want a case to protect your precious device just in case. Plus, I know a lot of people who use the case for things other than protection, like feel, differentiate the look of the device. Some people but battery cases or wallet cases that provide extra utility. There are many reasons to put a case on your phone.

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR