Incipio Feather
    09-01-2012 12:14 PM
    I use and really like the otter box reflux case.
    09-01-2012 01:53 PM
    Speck Candy Skin, with a flip-open bottom for docking. I had a Otterbox Commuter, but it was just too bulky for me.
    09-01-2012 03:04 PM
    Magpul field case in orange, best case I've had especially for the $10 price point.
    09-01-2012 04:09 PM
    i got a black and grey speck hard shell case for my iphone sometimes i like it bare other times i like the way the case looks on it. i go through both scenerios often right now my iphones nekkid D: but who knows tomorrow it may be in the speck case.
    09-01-2012 06:17 PM
    im using a mophie juicepack pro....extra battery life and a ruggaed mil spec case....love it so far
    09-01-2012 07:11 PM
    How much battery do you get out of one of those?
    09-01-2012 07:55 PM
    I have the same one and I can get until 10 pm on the case before even using the phone battery. It kicks ***.

iPhone.
    09-01-2012 08:40 PM
    Lifeproof case usually during the summer, for when I'm in the pool. Otherwise I just use the bumper. I've usually gone case less with every phone I've had.
    09-02-2012 04:38 AM
    I'm using a otterbox defender case now. I plan on getting a griffin survivor case soon though

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    that's sound great.
    Relletti likes this.
    09-03-2012 03:16 AM
    How much battery do you get out of one of those?
    I can get about a day on the iPhone's battery and get another day and a half using the Mophie. That to me is spectacular especially if you are someone who travels a lot or just burns a lot of juice during the day. I loved my Mophie, but found that I don't use my phone nearly enough to take advantage of all the extra battery.
    09-03-2012 07:42 AM
    I'm using the standard Otterbox Defender but I will occasionally shift to the Mophie when I need extended battery time.
    09-03-2012 08:25 AM
    I'm using a Maui style case from 808shells. Not bulky, attractive and unique patterns on a brushed aluminum back. Offers nice protection. I have 2. Currently using a blue dolphin back case.
    09-03-2012 11:07 AM
    that's sound great.
    Yeah. I can't wait to get it in my hands. I'm sick of my otterbox silicone piece always bending out of shape when I take it off. I heard the griffin case doesn't bend at all so I will see.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    09-03-2012 01:07 PM
    I bounce around cases like non other. I have the otter box commuter an, apple bumper, power mat, mophie, a black case from cellairis, red linear case from sgp and a black griffin case. I'm sure ill get a life proof case at some point.
    So I can now add life proof to my case assortment
    09-03-2012 01:54 PM
    I have slowly been weaning myself off of my dependency on my 2 Mophie juice pack plus's ..LOL .. ive been trying out my old cases, but keep the mophie with me in case i need a charge or i just end up putting it back on for lack of a case i like better (and my fear of having a dead phone) .......BUT ~~ I got this today! a new Vera Bradley iphone case! love it!!

Attachment 18510
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-03-2012 06:28 PM
    I use a $25 belkin. Bumper. I want a Mophie juice pack but because I knew I was giving this 4S to my mom I didn't want to invest in a Mophie until the new iPhone.
    09-03-2012 09:59 PM
    I use an Otterbox Commuter. It serves my needs perfectly.
    09-04-2012 02:36 AM
    No sir please do not use a case. Change your habit of dropping a phone.
    I have maybe dropped my phone twice and use a OtterBox Defender. I just The piece of mind that if my little girl drops my phone or my wife drops it, it has some kind of protection. My wife drops her phone, no joke, at least twice a day.
    09-04-2012 02:54 AM
    I use a $25 belkin. Bumper. I want a Mophie juice pack but because I knew I was giving this 4S to my mom I didn't want to invest in a Mophie until the new iPhone.
    Mophies are great. I have had two. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-04-2012 04:42 AM
    No sir please do not use a case. Change your habit of dropping a phone.
    I don't have a habit of dropping my phone. It's not like I wake up every morning thinking to myself, "Say...I think I'll drop my phone once in the kitchen, twice on the driveway and shove it off my desk a couple times at work."

Life happens.
    09-04-2012 09:42 AM
    Is there a setting on the iPhone that would allow the user to black list a phone number, meaning that when a call comes in from that number it automatically goes to voice mail and does not ring or better yet says "this line has been disconnected"?
    09-04-2012 10:15 AM
    Is there a setting on the iPhone that would allow the user to black list a phone number, meaning that when a call comes in from that number it automatically goes to voice mail and does not ring or better yet says "this line has been disconnected"?
    I don't know that the iPhone has that feature. If it does, I was unaware of it. Also, this may be the wrong thread to pose that question. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    09-04-2012 11:10 AM
    No, a Blacklist app is a jailbreak feature. However, if you don't want to JB, check with your service provider. I know with Verizon you can ban up to 5 numbers for 90 days. No calls, no texts. The only catch is iMessage will still come through.
    09-04-2012 03:18 PM
    Was using OtterBox Defender, now have the Lifeproof.
    09-04-2012 05:07 PM
125 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD