I was just at the store and was looking for some new headphones. I saw that Apple has a pair of in-ear headphones and was wanting to know what people think about them. Thanks.
    08-29-2012 04:28 PM
    They sound quite nice, in my opinion, and the microphone works well but the earpiece tend to hurt my ear after a while.
    08-29-2012 05:06 PM
    For me they're a bit overpriced...I went with an in-ear from Sony that comes with the same mic/media controls as the Apple version, but costs about $25-30. I don't use them everyday, though--if you're a heavy user it's probably worth trying a few.
    fabio984 likes this.
    08-29-2012 05:42 PM
    They are nice for free when they are included with the iPhone but I wouldn't pay retail for them.
    mikesa_tx likes this.
    08-29-2012 06:22 PM
    They are nice for free when they are included with the iPhone but I wouldn't pay retail for them.
    Do they actually include in-ear with anything though? (These are the ones that sit deeper in your ear canal, not the regular earbuds.) I always thought they were extra.
    08-29-2012 07:47 PM
    The Apple Headphones w/Mic are $79; Apple Earphones w/Mic are $29.
    Last edited by Exxod; 08-29-2012 at 08:06 PM.
    08-29-2012 07:52 PM
    Well the thing is that the ones that just sit in your ear (the ones that come with the iPhone) are not loud enough for where I work because they do not "seal" in your ear where the in ear ones that sit deeper in your ear canal do.

I have a pair of Bose headphones but they are the ones without the in-line volume and answer/end toggle.
    08-30-2012 09:24 AM
    Well the thing is that the ones that just sit in your ear (the ones that come with the iPhone) are not loud enough for where I work because they do not "seal" in your ear where the in ear ones that sit deeper in your ear canal do.

I have a pair of Bose headphones but they are the ones without the in-line volume and answer/end toggle.
    That is the Bose IE2 headset and that is the exact ones that I use. As long as the phone's mic is facing your mouth, you can communicate just fine. The Bose MIE2i headset which costs about $20 more are the ones that has the inline mic. Other than that, they are exactly the same.
    08-30-2012 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD