Apple In-Ear Headphones

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I was just at the store and was looking for some new headphones. I saw that Apple has a pair of in-ear headphones and was wanting to know what people think about them. Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
They sound quite nice, in my opinion, and the microphone works well but the earpiece tend to hurt my ear after a while.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
For me they're a bit overpriced...I went with an in-ear from Sony that comes with the same mic/media controls as the Apple version, but costs about $25-30. I don't use them everyday, though--if you're a heavy user it's probably worth trying a few.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
They are nice for free when they are included with the iPhone but I wouldn't pay retail for them.

Do they actually include in-ear with anything though? (These are the ones that sit deeper in your ear canal, not the regular earbuds.) I always thought they were extra.

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Well the thing is that the ones that just sit in your ear (the ones that come with the iPhone) are not loud enough for where I work because they do not "seal" in your ear where the in ear ones that sit deeper in your ear canal do.

I have a pair of Bose headphones but they are the ones without the in-line volume and answer/end toggle.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well the thing is that the ones that just sit in your ear (the ones that come with the iPhone) are not loud enough for where I work because they do not "seal" in your ear where the in ear ones that sit deeper in your ear canal do.

I have a pair of Bose headphones but they are the ones without the in-line volume and answer/end toggle.

That is the Bose IE2 headset and that is the exact ones that I use. As long as the phone's mic is facing your mouth, you can communicate just fine. The Bose MIE2i headset which costs about $20 more are the ones that has the inline mic. Other than that, they are exactly the same.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner