Alright, I need opinions on the best skins, e.g. Carbon fiber skins, available for the 4S. Preferably ones that come in white.

Any suggestions?

Sent from Sancho's Brain
    (iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)
    08-26-2012 02:44 PM
    I currently have a skin on my phone I bought from Amazon. It's by Skinguardz, and it's a matte surface - they are not glossy. I've had mine on for almost a mth now and it has held up really well. It's a full skin, front, back, top, bottom and both sides. I installed it directly on my screen protectors on my phone because I did not want to remove those. Overall the cost is about $7.70 which incl ship/handling. It also has a back cut out for the Apple logo, which I think makes the skin look real nice to.

If you want to see a pic of it, I posted one in the thread for "what are you white iPhone 4S using for a case" (pg.33)
    08-26-2012 03:06 PM
    I currently use ghost armor. To me, it's been the best type of skin case you can have for phone. I purchased it at my local mall, and ever since I put it on my phone, it's been terrific! I personally use the matte skin cover for my entire iPhone, as well as the case on top of it! This combo has been the best for me since I've gotten this phone.
    08-30-2012 03:02 PM
    I know Decalgirl.com has some cool skins for all devices.
    09-04-2012 02:50 AM
    Rock anti-fingerprint is my chioce.
    09-05-2012 03:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD