I know that there are people that are going to read this and immediately jump on me with the "leave it naked" or "forget a case, that's what Apple Care is for" talk. However, this is for those of us who just prefer a case.

I just want to know what your dream case would be for the New iPhone and why? Is your dream case a personal want or is it a need?

I currently use a Mophie Juice Pack with my 4S. I don't have a high risk job that would require a more impact resistant or water-proof case. However, last week when I was at the beach, I found myself longing for a Life-Proof Case to take pictures of my kids at the pool, on the beach, in the water, etc. The only reason I have never gone with it is the fact that I need power. My phone is my everything for work and personal communications and it is nothing for me to run through a full charge by 1pm -2pm. I just don't have time to let it sit on a desk plugged in. On weekends, I am somewhat active but if I know things could get rough, I will leave my phone behind.

My dream case would be a hybrid of the Juice Pack and the Life Proof cases. I could probably even afford to cut back on some additional power to cut back on bulk and weight of the case. We all know suspect that the New iPhone will be bigger so take that into account and let me hear it!
    08-09-2012 11:54 AM
    I personally love the CandyShell but I would require that it be available in patterns and stuff besides solid colors! I'd also like it if they wouldn't conceal the apple logo.
    08-09-2012 12:29 PM
    For me.....now a days, I'd go with a printed skin, most likely a black/white zebra or leopard print and a few different colored bumpers to add a pop of color. I'd also invest in a sleeve, like the speck fit sleeve for the 4s I currently have now, for the days I don't want to use a bumper at all

I'd also have maybe just one OB defender to use on a day where I'm going to be traveling & want a little extra protection while out and about
    Last edited by Pink; 08-20-2012 at 09:33 PM.
    08-09-2012 02:50 PM
    I would like to see the Otterbox Defender get a little thinner and offer tr same protection. I love the Defender case and wouldn't trade it for anything. And maybe more colors to choose from, too. I want to see a deep red instead of the light red they have now.
    08-10-2012 06:50 AM
    i'd like to have a metal case... like a platinum or stainless steel.. similar to cigarette cases... then i could have it engraved...
    08-11-2012 02:55 AM
    Actually i'm wondering if iphone 5 is really 4 inch screen, how can i do for the iphone 4s case i have?
    08-16-2012 02:43 AM
    Like the idea suggested above about a metal case..
    08-16-2012 03:53 AM
    Can't wait for the new Lifeproof for the new iPhone. In the mean time liquipel is gonna be a goer when I get it.
    08-16-2012 04:06 AM
    Invisible case that still protects the phone from scratches, falls and water. I like the iPhone original design, and I don't want to cover it up.
    08-16-2012 07:42 PM
    Mophie. They are the best cases in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    08-20-2012 08:26 PM
    For me.....now a days, I'd go with a printed skin, most likely a black/white zebra or leopard print and a few different colored bumpers to add a pop of color. I'd also invest in a sleeve, like the speck fit sleeve for the 4s I currently have now, for the days I don't want to use a bumper at all

I'd also have maybe just one OB defender to use on a day where I'm going to be traveling & want a little extra protection while out and about

I'd like to change my preferrence, lol. the perfect case i'd want for the Iphone(5?) would be a TwelveSouth BookBook

....and yes, i just TOTALLY quoted myself
    08-20-2012 09:34 PM
    I'd like to change my preferrence, lol. the perfect case i'd want for the Iphone(5?) would be a TwelveSouth BookBook

....and yes, i just TOTALLY quoted myself
    I just looked it up and it really does look like a book. That's pretty cool. And it is different.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    08-20-2012 09:40 PM
    A lightweight strong case that has the capability to keep my phone charged for a longer time period, that's it.....
    08-21-2012 04:31 PM
    First, I have to see the phone, then I can decide what case is going to work best with it for me.
    renny likes this.
    08-21-2012 04:38 PM
    I hope mophie offers a juice pack PRO case for the new iPhone.
    08-30-2012 10:17 PM
    SmartCover for iPhone
    09-01-2012 01:56 PM
    it will be nice if the new iPhone will really be what i want it to be...
    09-03-2012 03:44 AM
    I would really like to see the life proof mixed with an otter box defender and add in some of the juice pack.
    09-06-2012 09:35 PM
    Contour showcase. I miss that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-06-2012 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD