Mophie Juice Pack

dayoungtexas

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Question for others using the Mophie Juice Pack case. First, has anyone actually dropped a phone in the case? How protective are they in reality?

Second, is there a way to change the setting so that when the phone is in the case the battery meter isn't showing, your wallpaper is? Its a minor annoyance, but would love to fix it.

T

TripleT0714

Haven't dropped my phone yet, so I can't tell you how much protection it has. I don't think you can take away the battery from when your charging at least without jailbreaking the phone.

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I haven't dropped mine but my daughter dropped hers... The phone itself was undamaged but the bottom corner of the case has a good size crack in it. She now went back to her otterbox case and only uses the mophie when needing a charge on the go. The new mophie "rugged" case has added protection but it looks very bulky.

Matt.Bottomly

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
First, full disclosure: I work for mophie. I don't want to mislead anyone, but I noticed this post in my daily Google Alerts today, and thought I could help out. I saw that jobosumm said:

And there isn't any way to get rid of the battery symbol during charging. :)

I believe that jobo is correct that you cannot default display your wallpaper when your phone is charging; however, I'm not certain that is what dayoungtexas meant.

Second, is there a way to change the setting so that when the phone is in the case the battery meter isn't showing, your wallpaper is?

The answer to dayoungtexas' question should be yes. There is an on/off charge button on the Mophie case. Your phone will only show the charging logo while the charging trigger is set to on. If you flip the switch to off, your phone is not charging, so it can display whatever your default desktop would be. Once your phone's internal battery gets low, you can then flip the switch on and your phone will charge up. Once you're happy with the charge level, flip the switch back off and you're right back in default mode.

I hope this is actually what you're asking and that I didn't simply misunderstand your question. Hopefully this helped. Have a good night.

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Question for others using the Mophie Juice Pack case. First, has anyone actually dropped a phone in the case? How protective are they in reality?

Second, is there a way to change the setting so that when the phone is in the case the battery meter isn't showing, your wallpaper is? Its a minor annoyance, but would love to fix it.

There is no way to get rid of the charging battery picture on the lockscreen unless you jailbreak. I am jailbroken so got rid of the charging battery right away. It annoyed me to no end!

I'm pretty sure this is what you are asking.

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I dropped my 4S in the Juice Pack Air on to the center console of my car. the case got a slight crack right where the usb jack is but it still works fine.

If not for the case I'm sure there would be a dent or scratch on the phone itself. I dont mind the case being banged up that's what it's for.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered a Mophie Juice Pack Plus. I am excited to use it again. I had one for my iPhone 4 but then sold it when I sold my phone. I would have kept it if I had known that I would eventually get the 4S. The phone that I had seemed to be sturdy enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
The battery is 2500 MA. And there is a built in screen protector and the back of the phone is almost twice as big as the plus.

iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2