APple 30 pin dock connecto to USB Micro case (Seidio Surface PLus)

fischmanr

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
The Seidio surface plus case contains an external battery that connects to the iPhone through the 30-pin dock connector. Seidio provides a micro usb connector on the outside of the case that supposedly supports both charging and synching of the iPhone while it's in the case.

Are there any adapters that will allow me to take a 30 pin dock connector and convert it to a micro usb? I have an integrated iPhone/iPod cable in my car and want to convert the 30-pin male connector to a micro usb male connector so I can continue to use my iPhone in the car while it's inside this seidio case.

Thanks!

fischmanr

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately neither of those is what I'm looking for. The seiduo surface plus case completely hides the 30 pin connector ad gives you a micro USB on the outside if the case. It will synch and charge through this connector. I need to turn a male 30 pin connector into a male micro USB connector for my accessories to work

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Ahhhh, gotcha! So you want to be able to plug in your Apple 30 pin USB cable into an adapter that will turn it into a micro USB? Let me see what I can find.

I just did some searching around and I don't think that make an adapter that would input a 30 pin and output a micro USB. Sorry man....

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234