I am trying to nail down accessories for my future Iphone 4s, or iphone 5 depending on what I get, and I wanted the opinion of you all

I am looking for the best Skin Case that is very minimal, however protects the iphone from drops.

I am coming from a droid incredible and am a big fan of the verizon high gloss silicone case that I am using on that phone..

However... I am also a fan of showing off how beautiful the iphone is, So i am also interested in a Clear, see-through case.

I am considering the Griffin Reveal, the Apple Bumper, and I want you all to tell me if there are any other products I have missed out there.

I dont wanna get the apple bumper if it is poor quality.... I have seen some crap out over time..

Please Advise thank you!
    07-17-2012 01:31 AM
    Slip Stopper

What I am using now in Black, backed in on Kickstarter, really love it.
    07-17-2012 02:28 PM
    moshi - purveyor of electronics fashion - Product - iGlaze for iPhone 4/4S

This case is awesome. Mines is in black. Has a mat-type feel, doesn't get dirty easily, has a scratch resistance back and is thin.
    07-17-2012 02:31 PM
    moshi - purveyor of electronics fashion - Product - iGlaze for iPhone 4/4S

This case is awesome. Mines is in black. Has a mat-type feel, doesn't get dirty easily, has a scratch resistance back and is thin.
    Looks quite interesting... thanks for posting it.. may consider that for the future.
    07-17-2012 08:28 PM
    The Apple bumper is the slimmest but I like the Griffin Reveal. I use it mostly.

I also have the Moshi case, but it covers the back. It is very slim however.

The Reveal rocks.
    07-17-2012 08:44 PM
    I have two Apple bumpers. One in white and another in black. I bought the black one as a backup because I heard that there is discoloration after a few weeks on the non-black ones. I love the bumpers. They look really good. They also fit very snuggly around the phone. I haven't dropped mine yet do I can't say how well they protect. The white one has not discolored yet after a couple of months of use. When I need to clean it I just bleach it. Seems to do the trick. I would definitely give the bumper a try if I were you.
    08-05-2012 04:39 PM
    I'm a fan of the Elago S4
    08-05-2012 05:30 PM
    Slip Stopper

What I am using now in Black, backed in on Kickstarter, really love it.
    Watched Larry Greenberg and a couple other vids and just ordered the black Slip Stopper
    08-05-2012 07:07 PM
    Magpul Field Case. Hands down.
    08-21-2012 04:10 PM
    I'm really enjoying the Maui style cases from 808shells.com. I have 2 different designs. Check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-21-2012 04:12 PM
    I second the Apple Bumpers. Great drop protection as long as the surface is flat. The incipio feather is a great case as well but I would be afraid to drop my phone with it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-21-2012 10:46 PM
    Magpul Field Case. Hands down.

Definitely agree with this. I have the Field Exec and it is awesome, super slim but protective. There's a really good review on it somewhere in this board.
    08-24-2012 11:23 AM
    for slim fit, i'd go for Elago S4
    for card cases, Incipio
    08-24-2012 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD