07-12-2012 10:41 PM
    try it out, for this little money, who cares!
    got the same cheap dock for my office, but bought from a german dealer,
    anyway, the technique is the same...

but it could be that you have to unsolder a piece on the circuit board
    (was on mine at least, device silent in the dock)
    07-13-2012 03:00 AM
    My only complaint would be that it's another dock I have to take my case off for or use my CableJive extender.
    07-16-2012 02:39 PM
    Currently I am using the Elevation Dock that does not require you to remove the case. There will be an adapter for the iPhone 5 once released. They are only on Preorder now.. I got mine as an original Kickstarter backer.

Elevation Lab - Pre-Order: Elevation Dock
    07-16-2012 10:12 PM
    Currently I am using the Elevation Dock that does not require you to remove the case. There will be an adapter for the iPhone 5 once released. They are only on Preorder now.. I got mine as an original Kickstarter backer.

Elevation Lab - Pre-Order: Elevation Dock
    Holy crap! At $99, it better come with a unicorn and magic bean stalk beans.
    Sharma15 likes this.
    07-17-2012 10:16 AM
    Holy crap! At $99, it better come with a unicorn and magic bean stalk beans.
    Considering the cost of the phone, why not keep it in a solid metal dock?
    07-17-2012 02:26 PM
    That's one way of justifying it. Personally, I just bought a JVC dock that is portable, has alarm, radio,and a charging dock. It was like 30 bucks soo yea.
    07-17-2012 02:36 PM
    I bought an Otterbox Defender, two Ballistics cases and two dockStubz extenders cheaper than that dock.
    07-17-2012 04:50 PM
    I bought an Otterbox Defender, two Ballistics cases and two dockStubz extenders cheaper than that dock.
    And I know someone that bought a used Geo Metro with a missing door, that does not mean I would not want something special for my desk and dock.
    07-17-2012 08:26 PM
    And I know someone that bought a used Geo Metro with a missing door, that does not mean I would not want something special for my desk and dock.
    If you've got the extra c note lying around to drop on this dock, then knock yourself out.
    07-18-2012 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD