Best Bluetooth Speaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSES5682

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Any feedback on whether the Bose sound link mini is worth it? I've been trying to decide whether to bite the bullet and get the larger one.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Any feedback on whether the Bose sound link mini is worth it? I've been trying to decide whether to bite the bullet and get the larger one.

I have the jawbone big jam box and love it- sound is amazing- actually chose it over the Bose. As far as the bigger vs smaller it depends where and how you plan to use it. If you think you will want to use it outside or for parties then I would go with the larger one.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the Jawbone Jambox and it sounds very good. I have had parties just using the Jambox and my mobile device

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I'll throw in my Oontz from Cambridge sound works. Good sound, sick battery life and great value. Also doubles as a speakerphone. They have several versions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ios4ever

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Jabra Solemate is great for sound and battery life, also has grippy shoe sole bottom that keeps it from moving with Bass heavy music. I leave it on dashboard of work car and hasn't slipped off. For 130$... Love it. Jawbone one is ok but plastic bottom will slip off any surface

nina86

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
If you're looking for purely audio quality, Bose or Jawbone would be the best choices for sure. You should also compare the technical specifications of every speaker because you can tell a lot from those. I settled for the JBL Flip because I needed maximum portability.

On another note, I've heard pretty good things about the iHome brands too, so check those out if you have the time!

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
has anyone seen something called the mobi cube ? OMG BEST THING EVER. I mean its cheap one but for like me i listen music its just for me so like bedroom option its good. But its cool because it has lights all over it and the lights blink different options chose or blink to beat of music. Best 20$ i ever spent :-D

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Where did you get it. It's hard to find a good BT Speaker with 20$ order under 20$.
Sorry I did not reply sooner you didn't quote my post so I didn't get notification. Sorry, I got it at place called SAMs club close t Christmas time. They most likely don't have it now, however there is several listings on eBay for less then 20$ one even for 11$. Please do understand though that it might not be what u want for like a outdoor party or a really huge room. My spinal issues I spend a lot of time in my bedroom it's amazing for that. Also the lights on if you don't have to use. I wish I could post video from my Facebook dunno how though.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After six years, my Jawbone JamBox is still going strong. I've paired it with approx 10 different devices and it still works GREAT.

nhlfreak9

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I would recommend the anker speaker it's great I bought 3 for my family and they love it also sound is good and very affordable

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
The better sounding one between the Jambox & the Soundlink would be the Soundlink.
It has more of a room filling sound, deeper bass, etc...

This is not to say the Jambox is not a really nice speaker as well, just is (for us) more suited to when on the move since it is just so small and compact.

:)

I agree I have the mini jambox and it is amazing kind of wish I had the bigger one definitely great tho Bose will be next one day

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Our original JAMBOX is still alive and great for podcasts but our Bose SoundLink Mini II is superior to it and most I've heard and touched in that class. I wouldn't be surprised if it's tops in a lot of reviews.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have a Jambox and love it.Have had mine for over 5 yrs. powerful.I use it a lot and then have my new AirPods when out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR