Try the lifeproof case has the same level of protection as the Griffin survivor maybe more so and not as bulky. They are now making them in more colors. Just checked their site they have a pink one.
    07-26-2012 01:23 PM
    Hahaha Pink, we ALL know that you can't be cured!! If you love your cases, that's what makes you you!

My OB Defender is coming today. Really looking forward to using that again this weekend. I'm going to be out and about a lot and could really use the added protection.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    We love our Pink just the way she is, don't we! Pink, who will point us in all the right (case) directions if not you?!

Hey iLive! Congrats on the iTunes card win!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    07-26-2012 01:32 PM
    We love our Pink just the way she is, don't we! Pink, who will point us in all the right (case) directions if not you?!

I agree with Brinda, we love you just the way you are!!

Brinda - I had NO IDEA I won an iTunes card!! I completely forgot about even entering! After the crappy week I've been having, that was a nice surprise!!
    07-26-2012 03:20 PM
    Good thing we have Pink testing out these cases before we all go buy them! LOL

I may just have to get a Griffin or Defender soon....
    07-26-2012 03:33 PM

I agree with Brinda, we love you just the way you are!!

Brinda - I had NO IDEA I won an iTunes card!! I completely forgot about even entering! After the crappy week I've been having, that was a nice surprise!!
    Good thing we have Pink testing out these cases before we all go buy them! LOL

I may just have to get a Griffin or Defender soon....
    :o awwwww, you guy/gals are sweet!! I guess if i didnt have such a case addiction then who would be posting about all this case goodness then:o LOL

07-27-2012 08:36 AM
    Haha! Same thing happened to me at Christmas. Glad I let you in on a positive for the week! Hang in there!
    07-27-2012 09:28 AM
    ohhhh snapp! how did i miss that in your post Brin!

Congrats iLive for your win on the iTunes gift card enjoy!!
    07-27-2012 10:23 AM
    Haha! Same thing happened to me at Christmas. Glad I let you in on a positive for the week! Hang in there!
    It's kind of a nice surprise. I normally check iMore multiple times a day but this week has been anything but normal. I took on a new freelance project. It's taking up a lot more time and is a lot more stressful than I was expecting. The pay is pretty darn good - so I couldn't pass it up. Only 1 semester left until I finish my Master's degree and join the full time working world again!

ohhhh snapp! how did i miss that in your post Brin!

Congrats iLive for your win on the iTunes gift card enjoy!!
    Thanks, Pink! It was a nice surprise for sure! I'll be getting a few games for my iPhone. Too bad iTunes doesn't sell cases
    07-27-2012 05:20 PM
    It's kind of a nice surprise. I normally check iMore multiple times a day but this week has been anything but normal. I took on a new freelance project. It's taking up a lot more time and is a lot more stressful than I was expecting. The pay is pretty darn good - so I couldn't pass it up. Only 1 semester left until I finish my Master's degree and join the full time working world again!

Thanks, Pink! It was a nice surprise for sure! I'll be getting a few games for my iPhone. Too bad iTunes doesn't sell cases

I wish you the best finishing up your last semester for your MD iLive!! Try to clear your head of the stress daily as best as you can so you dont completely overload

Also, enjoy dwld'ing those games too!! Your right, too bad you can't use some of it for a case or 2, lol.
    07-28-2012 08:59 AM
    I wish you the best finishing up your last semester for your MD iLive!! Try to clear your head of the stress daily as best as you can so you dont completely overload

Also, enjoy dwld'ing those games too!! Your right, too bad you can't use some of it for a case or 2, lol.
    Thanks, Pink! I have 1 month left until I go back, so I'm trying to make the most of it. A little fun and a little work. I think your advice on clearing my head is spot on - that's something I really struggled with last semester (scatter brained professors, incorrect due dates, an overabundance of work and teaching myself as I go = not fun).

I've already got a few game suggestions! I'll have to dig around for some other suggestions!
    07-29-2012 10:08 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD