Are you using a case for your iphone?

Do you use a case/cover for your iphone?

• Yes, Definitely I always want to protect my device.

Votes: 64 64.0%
  • No, Why do I have to hide the sexy design of iphone?

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • Sometimes I use, sometimes don't

Votes: 23 23.0%

• Total voters

bujin

May 15, 2009
Visit site
I almost never use a case. I only throw on my Mophie Juice Pack when I know I'm going to be away from power. Still looks like new.

T

TripleT0714

I use the morphie juice pack air, and have invishiled screen protector. Without the juice pack I last maybe 3/4 of my day and with the juice pack at the possibly lowest I ever hit was 36% at the end of the day.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Griffin Elan - best case out there IMO...

elanform_graphite_ip4-3.jpg

Last edited:

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
That is a nice looking case. But it looks like a 2 piece.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It is a two piece, and it is a great case!!
One of the cases we have in our case collection. It is very classy, nice carbon fibre look, thin, and does not come apart at the drop of a hat.

:)

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm personally using a titanium screw in bumper. Gives my phone a very premium look while protecting it from really touching anything do to the space provided because of the bumper.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Just ordered another case. Got the Mophie Juice plus. Really excited. With the new update bringing turn by turn navigation. I figured that I would need the extra battery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I always have kept my iPhones protected with Otterbox. But, I have seen the new Griffen Survivors and recently bought one for mine and my wife's phone and I must say that it is right up there with the otter box. Here is a pic of it:

survivor-k_red-ip4-1.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I always have kept my iPhones protected with Otterbox. But, I have seen the new Griffen Survivors and recently bought one for mine and my wife's phone and I must say that it is right up there with the otter box. Here is a pic of it:

Click to view quoted image

Wow you don't have to worry about ya phone at all with that case on it! Looks cool. Might have to get me one. Currently using a otterbox defender case.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Wow you don't have to worry about ya phone at all with that case on it! Looks cool. Might have to get me one. Currently using a otterbox defender case.

I have to say that I am really happy with my purchase. I bought it here at the mall where I am at for 34, because it was the last one. But it is made pretty damn good. I would suggest anyone that works outside or even has the tendency to drop their phones, this is the case for you! They have them on amazon for cheaper than what I got mine for.

Reactions: Relletti

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I have to say that I am really happy with my purchase. I bought it here at the mall where I am at for 34, because it was the last one. But it is made pretty damn good. I would suggest anyone that works outside or even has the tendency to drop their phones, this is the case for you! They have them on amazon for cheaper than what I got mine for.

Ok I see. I just check amazon and they have them starting at 16.99! About to order this thing right now. Thanks for the info mikesa.

Reactions: mikesa_tx

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Click to view quoted image

My wife dropped her iPhone 4S that was encased in an Otterbox case and it shattered. She was not happy, my friend. I don't know what she told the Otterbox people when she called them, but knowing her like I do, she gave them an earful.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
My wife dropped her iPhone 4S that was encased in an Otterbox case and it shattered. She was not happy, my friend. I don't know what she told the Otterbox people when she called them, but knowing her like I do, she gave them an earful.

Dude I can't believe the phone shattered in the otterbox! Those cases a very durable for me. I know she was pissed!

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Ouch! Yeah I think the Griffin Survivor is a hell of a lot better than the Otterbox, and I for one would of never thought to say that.

It has the hard shell for the inside and the rubberized cover that goes over the top of it. The cover over the top has notches on the inside that grip the hardshell, it is amazing! The belt clip though is not made as good as the otterboxes are but I don't use those anyways.

Here is an official video from Griffin on the product.

Here is a review I found on youtube.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice