View Poll Results: Do you use a case/cover for your iphone?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Definitely I always want to protect my device.

65 64.36%
  • No, Why do I have to hide the sexy design of iphone?

13 12.87%
  • Sometimes I use, sometimes don't

23 22.77%
    I have to say that I am really happy with my purchase. I bought it here at the mall where I am at for 34, because it was the last one. But it is made pretty damn good. I would suggest anyone that works outside or even has the tendency to drop their phones, this is the case for you! They have them on amazon for cheaper than what I got mine for.
    Ok I see. I just check amazon and they have them starting at 16.99! About to order this thing right now. Thanks for the info mikesa.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    mikesa_tx likes this.
    08-29-2012 02:22 PM
    I always have kept my iPhones protected with Otterbox. But, I have seen the new Griffen Survivors and recently bought one for mine and my wife's phone and I must say that it is right up there with the otter box. Here is a pic of it:

Click to view quoted image
    My wife dropped her iPhone 4S that was encased in an Otterbox case and it shattered. She was not happy, my friend. I don't know what she told the Otterbox people when she called them, but knowing her like I do, she gave them an earful.
    08-29-2012 02:32 PM
    My wife dropped her iPhone 4S that was encased in an Otterbox case and it shattered. She was not happy, my friend. I don't know what she told the Otterbox people when she called them, but knowing her like I do, she gave them an earful.
    Dude I can't believe the phone shattered in the otterbox! Those cases a very durable for me. I know she was pissed!

08-29-2012 02:37 PM
    Ok I see. I just check amazon and they have them starting at 16.99! About to order this thing right now. Thanks for the info mikesa.

Not a problem! Glad I can help.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    08-29-2012 04:35 PM
    Ouch! Yeah I think the Griffin Survivor is a hell of a lot better than the Otterbox, and I for one would of never thought to say that.

It has the hard shell for the inside and the rubberized cover that goes over the top of it. The cover over the top has notches on the inside that grip the hardshell, it is amazing! The belt clip though is not made as good as the otterboxes are but I don't use those anyways.

Here is an official video from Griffin on the product.

Here is a review I found on youtube.

Last edited by mikesa_tx; 08-29-2012 at 05:58 PM.
    08-29-2012 05:51 PM
    I have an Incipio and very hard to notice it's even there, but after a drop
    or two, was glad I had it.
    Those cases are nice.

Robert
    www.secondchancephones.com
    08-30-2012 11:45 PM
    Dude I can't believe the phone shattered in the otterbox! Those cases a very durable for me. I know she was pissed!

My sons broke while in an Otterbox. All depends on how it hits!

Robert
    www.secondchancephones.com
    08-30-2012 11:47 PM
    I had a case but now I'm caseless. Liking it so far. We will see how it goes.
    09-01-2012 08:05 AM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD