View Poll Results: Do you use a case/cover for your iphone?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Definitely I always want to protect my device.

65 64.36%
  • No, Why do I have to hide the sexy design of iphone?

13 12.87%
  • Sometimes I use, sometimes don't

23 22.77%
    With my candy shell satin doing all that peeling I took it off and a naked iPhone actually doesn't feel that bad!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-19-2012 09:51 AM
    Used my lifeproof protected 4s in the pool last night with some amazingly clear video underwater. Not a drop of moisture inside. Simply awesome case. I didnt go deeper than 2 ft to be safe. But so nice to know your protected in most wet circumstances.
    07-19-2012 09:56 AM
    With my candy shell satin doing all that peeling I took it off and a naked iPhone actually doesn't feel that bad!!

mistah m, may i suggest instead of your phone going completely commando adding just a bumper to protect the edges I used one on my phone this weekend & I loved it - you can find them on Amazon as cheap as $2 (instead of paying $30 at Apple)

Last edited by Pink; 07-19-2012 at 08:54 PM.
    07-19-2012 08:43 PM
    mistah m, may i suggest instead of your phone going completely commando adding just a bumper to protect the edges I used one on my phone this weekend & I loved it - you can find them on Amazon as cheap as $2 (instead of paying $30 at Apple)
    Click to view quoted image

Hmmmm... I'll give that a try! Thanks for the tip.

07-19-2012 09:26 PM
    I use a case about 50% of the time. I've tried many but the best I've found is Griffin Elan. Good open access to dock connector, side buttons and top. Hardshell that is rubber lined. Snaps together solidly and doesn't get loose.
    07-20-2012 01:07 AM
    Hmmmm... I'll give that a try! Thanks for the tip.

Your very welcome sir BatsexWireless is one of the sellers I use, and their prices are good

BTW, in regards to your Speck cs, call their customer service & let them know you have an issue with it. They should replace it for you
    Last edited by Pink; 07-20-2012 at 08:38 AM.
    07-20-2012 07:54 AM
    I use a plastic case. I am typically very careful with my phone but there are always some drops that happen. I want to get the TakTik Aluminum case when it comes out just because of the look.

http://www.guy4tech.com/2012/07/rugg...r-iphone.html?

Mike@Guy4Tech.com
    07-20-2012 09:49 AM
    My current rotation of cases The 2 pc pink/white and blue/black offer great protection!

07-20-2012 10:56 AM
    i voted yes. however, i miss the plain and slim look of the phone and wish i could leave it out of the case all the time. but ive dropped, scraped and placed it face down on hard surfaces enough to know i should keep it protected. ive had it in an otterbox since i picked it up at apple. but when i take it out of the case, i sit there and stare at it with a frown, knowing i would rather not have it in there.
    07-23-2012 05:46 AM
    i voted yes. however, i miss the plain and slim look of the phone and wish i could leave it out of the case all the time. but ive dropped, scraped and placed it face down on hard surfaces enough to know i should keep it protected. ive had it in an otterbox since i picked it up at apple. but when i take it out of the case, i sit there and stare at it with a frown, knowing i would rather not have it in there.
    I feel the same way. That's why I use the Apple bumper. It has a minimalist look and I can enjoy the phone's beauty.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    07-23-2012 06:43 AM
    I almost never use a case. I only throw on my Mophie Juice Pack when I know I'm going to be away from power. Still looks like new.
    07-23-2012 11:50 AM
    No way do I use a case. It is perfect without one. ....and if I break it I can replace the screen myself.
    07-24-2012 01:19 AM
    I have an Incipio and very hard to notice it's even there, but after a drop
    or two, was glad I had it.
    07-24-2012 09:33 AM
    I have an Incipio and very hard to notice it's even there, but after a drop
    or two, was glad I had it.
    Do you have the feather case? I was looking at that and wondering how much protection it would offer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    07-24-2012 11:09 AM
    I use the morphie juice pack air, and have invishiled screen protector. Without the juice pack I last maybe 3/4 of my day and with the juice pack at the possibly lowest I ever hit was 36% at the end of the day.
    07-24-2012 01:09 PM
    Griffin Elan - best case out there IMO...

Last edited by LCW; 07-24-2012 at 03:33 PM.
    07-24-2012 03:29 PM
    Griffin Elan - best case out there IMO...

That is a nice looking case. But it looks like a 2 piece.

07-24-2012 03:38 PM
    That is a nice looking case. But it looks like a 2 piece.

It is a two piece, and it is a great case!!
    One of the cases we have in our case collection. It is very classy, nice carbon fibre look, thin, and does not come apart at the drop of a hat.

07-25-2012 12:52 AM
    I'm personally using a titanium screw in bumper. Gives my phone a very premium look while protecting it from really touching anything do to the space provided because of the bumper.
    07-25-2012 01:25 AM
    My phone has its case since day 1... and i think he loves it.. lol
    07-27-2012 04:38 PM
    My phone has its case since day 1... and i think he loves it.. lol
    Hahahaha so cute...
    08-15-2012 05:16 AM
    Just ordered another case. Got the Mophie Juice plus. Really excited. With the new update bringing turn by turn navigation. I figured that I would need the extra battery.

08-15-2012 07:06 AM
    I always have kept my iPhones protected with Otterbox. But, I have seen the new Griffen Survivors and recently bought one for mine and my wife's phone and I must say that it is right up there with the otter box. Here is a pic of it:

08-29-2012 11:53 AM
    I always have kept my iPhones protected with Otterbox. But, I have seen the new Griffen Survivors and recently bought one for mine and my wife's phone and I must say that it is right up there with the otter box. Here is a pic of it:

Wow you don't have to worry about ya phone at all with that case on it! Looks cool. Might have to get me one. Currently using a otterbox defender case.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    mikesa_tx likes this.
    08-29-2012 12:01 PM
    Wow you don't have to worry about ya phone at all with that case on it! Looks cool. Might have to get me one. Currently using a otterbox defender case.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    I have to say that I am really happy with my purchase. I bought it here at the mall where I am at for 34, because it was the last one. But it is made pretty damn good. I would suggest anyone that works outside or even has the tendency to drop their phones, this is the case for you! They have them on amazon for cheaper than what I got mine for.
    Relletti likes this.
    08-29-2012 12:46 PM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD