Are you using a case for your iphone?

Do you use a case/cover for your iphone?

• Yes, Definitely I always want to protect my device.

Votes: 64 64.0%
  • No, Why do I have to hide the sexy design of iphone?

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • Sometimes I use, sometimes don't

Votes: 23 23.0%

• Total voters

blackcl0ud#IM

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi.

THis is the first time I join the forum. I want to have your ideas of whether using a case for iphone 4/4s or not. As you know, iphone is so fragile, especially to careless people like me ;) so a case is somehow necessary. However, the design of iphone 4/4s is amazing and sexy and I don't want to hide its beauty within any cover. Currently I use the isikey case for some days and have it "naked" sometimes.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:) i always use a case on my phone regardless of how careful i am with it. I don't want to chance an accidental drop without it being protected;)

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I use a case about 90% of the time because the case helps me type more comfortably on my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I voted that I use a case to protect my phone...but that's really not correct. I use a CaseMate Barely There matte black case just to give the phone some added "gription" so I won't drop it. The case would probably only hold the broken pieces together if I dropped it...not much protection there!

I've found the high-level protection cases like the Otterbox and others like it are just too bulky, and they totally destroy the asthetics of the phone.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I use a case but not always. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I wish I had from the beginning because the back of my iPhone has numerous scratches now. My screen is still beautiful, but the back has taken a beating from being naked. :(

If you're looking to sell it after you upgrade, keeping it safe in a case is the best thing you can do for higher resell value.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I wish I had from the beginning because the back of my iPhone has numerous scratches now. My screen is still beautiful, but the back has taken a beating from being naked. :(

this is exactly why i am very careful as to where i set my device. i do not just set it on anything

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
this is exactly why i am very careful as to where i set my device. i do not just set it on anything

Same here, Blink, and you will be hard pressed to find a scratch, ding, knick, scrape, etcetera on my iPhone and if it weren't for my kids, I could say the same for my iPad.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I do. I use a Magpul case. Good protection and survived several waste high drops onto to concrete. But it did not survive being slung off a moving car. Would a otter box or life proof kept it alive? Probably. Am I wiling to do with the bulkiness? Nope. That's why I bought Applecare+. $50 and two days later I had another phone.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I have the Seido Rugged on mine. I ALWAYS use a case. The i4 and 4S cost way too much to drop and shatter the screen or back IMO. Another reason is the resale value. A mint, or near mint iOS device will bring considerably more than one with dings and scratches. I plan on selling this 4S the day I receive the i5.