View Poll Results: Do you use a case/cover for your iphone?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Definitely I always want to protect my device.

65 64.36%
  • No, Why do I have to hide the sexy design of iphone?

13 12.87%
  • Sometimes I use, sometimes don't

23 22.77%
    I got the Limited edition Avengers Hulk edition hard case and absolutely love it. It's so cool to always have the great green monster make an appearance on my phone case back.
    07-09-2012 04:25 AM
    I have an iPhone 4. Until last month, I would always have my iPhone in a case. I would cringe at the site of a naked phone. I always did think that having a case did cover up the beauty of the hardware Apple so elegantly designed but didn't want the risk of breaking it since I don't have a backup phone.

So since my contract runs up next month, I decided to take my phone out and let it breath a little bit. I love it. It feels lighter, more solid in the hands and looks just great.
    07-09-2012 08:16 AM
    I switch from having a case to using nothing from time to time, just depends on my mood and whether I'm going to be walking a lot with it in my pocket (where i tend to keep it in a case, like on vacation or on business trips).
    07-09-2012 09:46 AM
    I'm paying like 8 bucks/month for TEC through Verizon so I'm gonna try going nude for a while. Actually started yesterday evening. Not as slippery as I anticipated this glass phone to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-09-2012 01:05 PM
    I got the Limited edition Avengers Hulk edition hard case and absolutely love it. It's so cool to always have the great green monster make an appearance on my phone case back.
    what in the **** did i just read?
    hydrogen3 and Speedygi like this.
    07-09-2012 04:47 PM
    what in the **** did i just read?

07-09-2012 06:11 PM
    I just purchased a Navy Blue Otterbox Commuter case for my 4S. I love this case. The black looks sharp with the dark blue and the case is still lightweight enough to slip in my pocket and forget that it's there.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    07-09-2012 08:34 PM
    I just purchased a Navy Blue Otterbox Commuter case for my 4S. I love this case. The black looks sharp with the dark blue and the case is still lightweight enough to slip in my pocket and forget that it's there.

ummm ok but it looks like a guy case. jussayin
    07-09-2012 10:33 PM
    This article sums up why I don't have a case on my iPhone, perfectly.

Stop Ruining Your Phone With a Stupid Case
    BLiNK likes this.
    07-09-2012 10:45 PM
    I love the beauty of the naked iPhone just as much as the next guy. However, I don't like spending $100 every month or 2 to replace a broken screen or back. I drop my phone at least 2-3 times a month. If it wasn't in an Otterbox, I'd be spending so much on replacement parts. $50 one time keeps it in pristine condition and saves me lots of money. I don't want to have to treat my phone like an egg or newborn baby. I live life and my phone takes a beating.
    07-10-2012 12:40 AM
    This article sums up why I don't have a case on my iPhone, perfectly.

Stop Ruining Your Phone With a Stupid Case
    exactly! ....
    07-10-2012 01:10 AM
    Yellow and black Otterbox on my 3GS. I love it.
    07-10-2012 01:28 AM
    Been using the iLid wallet case and it's awesome because it's thin and still holds 3 of my credit cards!!
    07-10-2012 03:17 AM
    Hi.

THis is the first time I join the forum. I want to have your ideas of whether using a case for iphone 4/4s or not. As you know, iphone is so fragile, especially to careless people like me so a case is somehow necessary. However, the design of iphone 4/4s is amazing and sexy and I don't want to hide its beauty within any cover. Currently I use the isikey case for some days and have it "naked" sometimes.
    hi...yes i definitely used a case for my iphone 4s to protect the front and rear glass of my iphone .in fact i have a collection of iphone cases that i bought at Online Shopping Philippines for Computers, Electronics, Appliances | LAZADA
    07-10-2012 03:24 AM
    ummm ok but it looks like a guy case. jussayin

You Sound like you're one of those peeps who thinks the White iPhone is only for Women. Jussayin...

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 07-12-2012 at 10:48 PM.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    07-12-2012 07:54 PM
    I just use a slick wraps skin on mine.
    07-12-2012 09:07 PM
    I have been using 12 South Book Book case and I love it. I have dropped my iPhone a number of times and the case offers great protection. No scratches, no cracked glass, and a lot of nice comments about how cool it looks. I like it !
    07-12-2012 10:17 PM
    I have a simple snap-on case on mine at the moment, but would love the security of an OtterBox, but not as bulky which is why the Life Proof case may work. I ride a bike part of the way to work and back so I have it out alot. My wife has a 4S with an OtterBox Defender. DOn't get me wrong it's a great case just don't like how the rubber part is becoming worn out and loose and might eventually fall off the plastic part of the face. Just get a case fit you your daily usage habits and you'll be OK.
    07-16-2012 12:02 AM
    I'm wondering if there's any case out that is able to dock into the Apple Charging Dock?
    07-16-2012 03:15 AM
    Always in cases. Nice slim cases.
    Do not like to take away from the design aesthetic.

I'm wondering if there's any case out that is able to dock into the Apple Charging Dock?
    None that I know of for the iPhone 4/4s dock (which is why we still have one that gets no use)
    What will work, is a cradle made by MobilIT.
    Purchased a couple from Office Depot many months ago, so not too sure they still carry them, but I suppose one could check online.

07-16-2012 06:54 AM
    I usually use an Otterbox Commuter, but when I'm feeling confident (30% of the time) I go naked

07-16-2012 08:11 PM
    I'm rockin two juice packs today.

iPhone.
    07-16-2012 11:46 PM
    I have to use this or this to get my iPhone to dock in any case on any dock. Phone works fine on the Apple charger cord, but I dock it at work and at home and use the dockStubz in both places and it works fine.
    07-17-2012 10:14 AM
    Slip Stopper <<< Sort of, my new choice. Backed them on Kickstarter. Using mine "Black on Black iPhone"
    07-17-2012 02:30 PM
    I always have a case on my 4S, not really for protection as I am covered on my home insurance, more for grip as its way too slipy.
    07-18-2012 06:56 AM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD