Just wanted to plug a pseudo case that I am totally in love with the Slip Stopper

Slip Stopper

I was a backer on Kickstarter and was not sure how I would feel about it. Once it came in I loved it, especially since it still fits inside my simple belt clip. I enjoy the grip, the feeling of the product and the fact is does not move a bit on a slipper surface. It does not get caught on fabric in my pants or anything like that. Cleans up nice. Simple clean packaging.

I am not associated or affiliate in any way with this product, just an early investor on Kickstarter.
    06-26-2012 11:49 PM
    Hey Craig,

Thanks for plugging us here, really appreciate it =)

-Mark, Slip Stopper
    07-19-2012 09:59 PM
    @Mark...

Hope you will be quickly working on an iPhone 5 version once all details are available. I really like this *sorta case and works perfectly for my needs and wants at this time.

Craig
    07-20-2012 12:00 PM
    We will do our best Craig =)

How did you hear about us? Was it originally from KickStarter?

Thanks.
    07-28-2012 09:32 PM
    Yes, an original investor on Kickstarter. I have backed about 30 projects so far, and 20 have actually come through. 10 are either gone with the money or still waiting. I really like this product, been the best for my phone so far, so appreciate the Slip Stopper.
    07-28-2012 09:35 PM
    Can you guys tell me if the SlpStopper will work with a bumper? & what state does the product ship from?

I really like the white!

Thanks
    07-28-2012 10:07 PM
    @Craig, thanks for letting us know =)

@Pink, yep, it does work with the Apple bumper-type cases =). We ship 'em out of Singapore, where our warehouse is...so no tax + free shipping

Cheers,
    -Mark
    07-30-2012 09:30 PM

@Pink, yep, it does work with the Apple bumper-type cases =). We ship 'em out of Singapore, where our warehouse is...so no tax + free shipping

Cheers,
    -Mark
    thank you - i may order the white for myself!
    07-31-2012 08:45 AM
    That's a great product. very cool
    08-01-2012 01:55 AM
    Just got the white Slip Stopper last week and I'm loving it!!!!!!!
    08-01-2012 03:35 PM
    I ordered one last week. Can't wait to get it!
    08-02-2012 10:56 PM
    I ordered the black Slip Stopper a couple hours ago and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. It looks perfect for what I want to do.
    08-05-2012 09:52 PM
    thanks guys, we sent them out, hopefully you'll get it soon =)
    08-07-2012 05:20 AM
    I'm really liking it. Right now I'm just using the back cover. I have a screen protector on my screen and I'm having a hard time thinking of going without one. Maybe with time I will use the front pieces.
    08-09-2012 08:48 PM
    I'm really liking it. Right now I'm just using the back cover. I have a screen protector on my screen and I'm having a hard time thinking of going without one. Maybe with time I will use the front pieces.
    When mine arrives I fully intend to only use the back piece
    08-09-2012 09:00 PM
    I am using both, as I like to set my phone face down and it gives enough gap to set it down safe and not worry about scratches or water.
    08-09-2012 09:09 PM
    I'm too ocd for any kind of screen scratches or anything. I just know that once I peeled that screen protector off I would regret it.
    08-09-2012 09:12 PM
    I haven't ordered one yet, but if I do, like you guys I'd only utilize the back one also and use my bumpers with it. I'd be real OCD about removing my anti glare SP on the front too - I just wouldn't want to.

Also, OHcop, would you mind posting a couple of pics - I'd like to see what it looks like "in person" so to speak. Thanks if your able to!

I'm still on the fence about ordering one.

EDIT: one thing I did just realize looking at the SlipStopper website (again lol, yes it's tempting) if I decide to not use my bumper for the day, my phone prob won't fit in my Speck fit sleeve with the slip stopper on the back! hmmm.....

Oooooh mistah m, lol. I kow you've got the black fit sleeve-when you get your slip stopper, could you see if putting the phone into the sleeve is an issue? I'd really appreciate it if you could
    Last edited by Pink; 08-09-2012 at 10:36 PM.
    08-09-2012 10:24 PM
    [COLOR="Purple"][B]

Oooooh mistah m, lol. I kow you've got the black fit sleeve-when you get your slip stopper, could you see if putting the phone into the sleeve is an issue? I'd really appreciate it if you could
    Consider it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    08-10-2012 05:34 AM
    Consider it done.

Tyvm!!
    08-10-2012 08:02 AM
    I haven't ordered one yet, but if I do, like you guys I'd only utilize the back one also and use my bumpers with it.
    This whole time I didn't realize that I could use the Sli Stopper with a Bumper!! That's great seeing as how I just got my Bumper on Wednesday!
    08-10-2012 08:17 AM
    Can you guys tell me if the SlpStopper will work with a bumper?
    Cheers,
    -Mark
    This whole time I didn't realize that I could use the Sli Stopper with a Bumper!! That's great seeing as how I just got my Bumper on Wednesday!

Yes you can!! It was the first question i asked, lol, because its basically ALL i use now, unless my phone decides to go streaking for the day LOL
    08-10-2012 09:15 AM
    My slip stopper arrived today and I like it...a lot!!!

08-14-2012 07:13 PM
    My slip stopper arrived today and I like it...a lot!!!

awesome mistah m!! you rec'd that pretty quickly too!!

i think i'm going to order the white one by this weekend myself
    08-14-2012 08:38 PM
    awesome mistah m!! you rec'd that pretty quickly too!!

i think i'm going to order the white one by this weekend myself
    I am happy everyone likes them... I was thrilled when I first saw it on Kickstarter, it was exactly what I wanted... plus still works in my hip / snap case.
    08-14-2012 10:12 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD