Slip Stopper for iPhone 4 - Winner IMHO.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to plug a pseudo case that I am totally in love with the Slip Stopper

Slip Stopper

I was a backer on Kickstarter and was not sure how I would feel about it. Once it came in I loved it, especially since it still fits inside my simple belt clip. I enjoy the grip, the feeling of the product and the fact is does not move a bit on a slipper surface. It does not get caught on fabric in my pants or anything like that. Cleans up nice. Simple clean packaging.

I am not associated or affiliate in any way with this product, just an early investor on Kickstarter.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
@Mark...

Hope you will be quickly working on an iPhone 5 version once all details are available. I really like this *sorta case and works perfectly for my needs and wants at this time.

Craig

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes, an original investor on Kickstarter. I have backed about 30 projects so far, and 20 have actually come through. 10 are either gone with the money or still waiting. I really like this product, been the best for my phone so far, so appreciate the Slip Stopper.

SlipStopper

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
@Craig, thanks for letting us know =)

@Pink, yep, it does work with the Apple bumper-type cases =). We ship 'em out of Singapore, where our warehouse is...so no tax + free shipping

Cheers,
-Mark

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the black Slip Stopper a couple hours ago and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. It looks perfect for what I want to do.

OHCop

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm really liking it. Right now I'm just using the back cover. I have a screen protector on my screen and I'm having a hard time thinking of going without one. Maybe with time I will use the front pieces.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm really liking it. Right now I'm just using the back cover. I have a screen protector on my screen and I'm having a hard time thinking of going without one. Maybe with time I will use the front pieces.

When mine arrives I fully intend to only use the back piece

OHCop

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm too ocd for any kind of screen scratches or anything. I just know that once I peeled that screen protector off I would regret it.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

When mine arrives I fully intend to only use the back piece

I haven't ordered one yet, but if I do, like you guys I'd only utilize the back one also and use my bumpers with it. I'd be real OCD about removing my anti glare SP on the front too - I just wouldn't want to.

Also, OHcop, would you mind posting a couple of pics - I'd like to see what it looks like "in person" so to speak. Thanks if your able to!

I'm still on the fence about ordering one.

EDIT: one thing I did just realize looking at the SlipStopper website (again lol, yes it's tempting) if I decide to not use my bumper for the day, my phone prob won't fit in my Speck fit sleeve with the slip stopper on the back! hmmm.....

Oooooh mistah m, lol. I kow you've got the black fit sleeve-when you get your slip stopper, could you see if putting the phone into the sleeve is an issue?:) I'd really appreciate it if you could:);)

Last edited: