Slip Stopper for iPhone 4 - Winner IMHO.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I haven't ordered one yet, but if I do, like you guys I'd only utilize the back one also and use my bumpers with it.

This whole time I didn't realize that I could use the Sli Stopper with a Bumper!! That's great seeing as how I just got my Bumper on Wednesday!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Can you guys tell me if the SlpStopper will work with a bumper?

@Pink, yep, it does work with the Apple bumper-type cases =). We ship 'em out of Singapore, where our warehouse is...so no tax + free shipping
Cheers,
-Mark

This whole time I didn't realize that I could use the Sli Stopper with a Bumper!! That's great seeing as how I just got my Bumper on Wednesday!

:DYes you can!! It was the first question i asked, lol, because its basically ALL i use now, unless my phone decides to go streaking for the day:eek::D LOL

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
:D awesome mistah m!! you rec'd that pretty quickly too!!

i think i'm going to order the white one by this weekend myself:)

I am happy everyone likes them... I was thrilled when I first saw it on Kickstarter, it was exactly what I wanted... plus still works in my hip / snap case.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I am happy everyone likes them... I was thrilled when I first saw it on Kickstarter, it was exactly what I wanted... plus still works in my hip / snap case.

Yessir, still goes easily into and out of my Speck FitSleeve!! I don't personally like it with a bumper though. YMMV.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2