Case-Mate Vibe?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
EVERYTHING I bought/ordered in the last two weeks and paid extra for fast shipping on has gone this way with exception of my Zappos. I panicked bec it hadn'shipped yesterday so I called and he assured me it would be in time for Thursday (drop dead date!) and like 30 min later it was handed to me. Woot!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
EVERYTHING I bought/ordered in the last two weeks and paid extra for fast shipping on has gone this way with exception of my Zappos. I panicked bec it hadn'shipped yesterday so I called and he assured me it would be in time for Thursday (drop dead date!) and like 30 min later it was handed to me. Woot!

i never do the expedited shipping option for this reason. TBH it just never seems to get here any faster than if i wouldve chosen the free or 'regular' shipping options, so i dont pay the extra anymore.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
There are a few things where I know it will actually be useful. I am pretty aggravated though about all of this stuff. I ordered them WELL in advance on purpose. And still no one could bother to do their job and process it.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
So it managed to arrive today...however...It's going right back. I opened it up and it looks scratched to hell, plus it's "bowed" in a weird way. The little rubbery bumper thing wouldn't lay flat all around and where it did it was pushing up my screen protector which is weird. The one I tried on at the att store did NOT do that. The printing is not fantastic either but not bad enough to be a problem, I wonder how bad it would be had I done a custom one? It also doesn't feel sturdy, as evidenced in that weird bowing it was doing. It was like that all through the case. This is NOT a $45 case. This is maybe a $10 on ebay quality case.

View attachment 17076View attachment 17077
View attachment 17078
View attachment 17079

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:eek: holy crow!! wow...that is bad. and i have to agree with you, the one Vibe case (white w/brown giraffe print) at the AT&T store i tried on my phone also didnt have that weird bowing to it either - in fact it fit my phone very nicely & i did like it overall & no wierd 'scratches' on the print either. It was nicely finished all around.

I'd hate to see what wouldve happened if you did do a custom design upload also....i can tell you when i did mine - it was horrendious!! But for a pre-made print to look that scratched....terrible indeed:( i'm glad i decided not to order one myself.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yea I am highly disappointed. The only casemate case I've really been impressed with at all is the Pop. But they don't have combos I really care anything for. I guess Ill stick with my specks.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yea I take protection over look in most cases. I can't handle not having any screen lip at all. I might see how the Jonathan adlers are. Though they are that squishish material.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I actually didn't care for the Case-Mate Pop! I tried the white/pink combo my local At&T shop had- it didn't impress me very much. I'm like you also, I like to have that lip around the front screen as well-and Speck cs's in my opinion do that option great;) I'm also a huge fan of the OB defenders too, I know alot of people don't care for them because of the bulk, but I don't mind it at all. My Mophie's have a teeny tiny bit of a lip but not much-I think that could be the ONLY thing I'd say bothers me but not OCD about it lol.

I also have other cases that are more for looks that I use as well, but for the most part, my Mophie, specks and defenders win my heart case wise:)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
The pop just seems a little bulky but most of the color combos are ridic. I have the CS Satin back on again, and I dig that one still.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711