Yea I am highly disappointed. The only casemate case I've really been impressed with at all is the Pop. But they don't have combos I really care anything for. I guess Ill stick with my specks.
    07-05-2012 03:49 PM
    The Case-Mate barely here aluminum black is really classy. Not much protection but nice glossy look.
    07-05-2012 03:57 PM
    Yea I take protection over look in most cases. I can't handle not having any screen lip at all. I might see how the Jonathan adlers are. Though they are that squishish material.
    07-05-2012 06:11 PM
    I actually didn't care for the Case-Mate Pop! I tried the white/pink combo my local At&T shop had- it didn't impress me very much. I'm like you also, I like to have that lip around the front screen as well-and Speck cs's in my opinion do that option great I'm also a huge fan of the OB defenders too, I know alot of people don't care for them because of the bulk, but I don't mind it at all. My Mophie's have a teeny tiny bit of a lip but not much-I think that could be the ONLY thing I'd say bothers me but not OCD about it lol.

I also have other cases that are more for looks that I use as well, but for the most part, my Mophie, specks and defenders win my heart case wise
    07-05-2012 06:26 PM
    The pop just seems a little bulky but most of the color combos are ridic. I have the CS Satin back on again, and I dig that one still.
    07-05-2012 07:12 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD