Mophie Rocks

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok, i plan to get a Mophie too. One question though, how does this affect the original batteries' life in terms of health & more importantly 'life span' & ' Charge Cycles' ? :confused:

No different you just turn the case on when u need to charge

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: SandeepRoy

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The OP lost me at "recent convert to iphone 4s due to terrible battery life on my Blackberry". That is the one thing that BlackBerry still has going for it - incredible battery life. SMH

SandeepRoy

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Am I missing something? What's the drawback of ordering from a site like this?

I have ordered lots of stuff from this site and not ONCE have I been disappointed. You get what you paid for, and for $13 bucks this case outmatches ANY battery case out there. I have one for myself and have bought one for my friend because she liked mine soo much I gave it to her. This case can charge my phone from 1%-92% if turned on and left alone. Plus, the material is very smooth and the case itself is very slim, not much bulk, flash works perfectly (no flashback), works with iPhone charger (unlike the mophie micro USB chargers), easy access to buttons and headphone jack (unlike the mophie silent rocker switch for the 4S and the audio jack for AUX cables), and the stand is a great feature. If you want it within the week, pay more for shipping. I got mine in 8 weekdays of ordering it and I am VERY glad with this case.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
The down side would be if it screws up your iPhone. And Mophie has kick ass customer service. Mine got all scratched up from taking it on and off and they replaced it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LaDon08

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I have ordered lots of stuff from this site and not ONCE have I been disappointed. You get what you paid for, and for $13 bucks this case outmatches ANY battery case out there. I have one for myself and have bought one for my friend because she liked mine soo much I gave it to her. This case can charge my phone from 1%-92% if turned on and left alone. Plus, the material is very smooth and the case itself is very slim, not much bulk, flash works perfectly (no flashback), works with iPhone charger (unlike the mophie micro USB chargers), easy access to buttons and headphone jack (unlike the mophie silent rocker switch for the 4S and the audio jack for AUX cables), and the stand is a great feature. If you want it within the week, pay more for shipping. I got mine in 8 weekdays of ordering it and I am VERY glad with this case.

I mean ordering a Mophie from them. I believe it was priced at around 14 bucks. Why is that?

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

I may also order a mophie from that site cuz that's a really good price

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I mean ordering a Mophie from them. I believe it was priced at around 14 bucks. Why is that?

Those cases aren't genuine Mophie Juice Packs, they are just VERY GOOD KNOCK OFFS. I have seen one of them and they are almost identical, except the genuine cases have a little better build quality.

If you want a battery case, look for one that isn't all about brand name. There are hundreds of products out there that are thinner, lighter, have more functionality, and are more compatible with your iPhone than the Mophie.

LaDon08

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I already have a Plus that I upgraded from an Air. I am incredibly happy with going genuine. The product suits me, as well as the security of the warranty and great customer service.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
If you're in the NYC area and looking to get a mophie... please contact me by email with your contact info as I sell them at my store.

iamduvi at g-ma1l dot com. (change the 1 to an i and remove the hyphen.)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711