The candy shell is like the all around best case

hilol

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Thr speck candy shell is, In my opinion, the best case on the market. Doesn't bother anything on your phone, it's durable, the only downfall I can conclude is the top left corner likes to distort itself after a few uncautionary take offs, other than that I've never had a problem with a candy shell. Im making the trip to Towson town center to go to the apple store and either get the red cs grip, or the moon suit white(?) the white w/ black silicone. I'm very excited. Does anyone have any recommendations about which one to get? I also wanna get the Moshi iVisor, looks great!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I have the red CS Grip. One of my 3 all time absolute favorites. Moshi products are amazing. Saw them all demo'd this year at CTIA.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the white/black CandyShell and love it. My only complaint with the CandyShell is that they scratch really easily - don't breathe on them too hard!! The white one does a great job of camouflaging the scuffs and marks though!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I have the white/black CandyShell and love it. My only complaint with the CandyShell is that they scratch really easily - don't breathe on them too hard!! The white one does a great job of camouflaging the scuffs and marks though!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I have a red and black Speck CandyShell with a black Moshi iVisor screen protector. The Candyshell is only a few months old but is so scratched up and worn out that it looks like I've had it for the entire two years I've had my phone. :( Otherwise, I love the look and feel of the case.

The iVisor, however, is AWESOME. So good. It's the only screen protector I've ever had to go on totally smooth and flawless...and stay that way, haha.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I love the Candyshell but the satin one I have seems to be suffering from that daffum chaffing... I'm thinking of getting a white on despite all of that though

*takes off glacier otterbox defender on puts on black Candyshell satin*

Last edited:

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Just bought a black and red Candyshell on eBay. And, I know it's not a fake. Score!

I just wish they didn't get so scratched up and ugly looking so quickly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73