Hi,
    I just recently bought a new iPad wifi 16 gb with a smart cover. I was looking through the big case makers websites (speck, belkin, incipio, and case mate) for a cover for the back of my iPad. Each company has there own version. I was wondering if you guys have any of them and which ones you recommend? And if there are any flaws with them?
    Thanks!

Speck- SmartShell for iPad Speck Products | SmartShell iPad Case | Protective Covers for iPad (3rd gen) | iPad Cases | Speck Products

Belkin- Snap Shield for The new iPad Belkin Snap Shield for The new iPad F8N744

Incipio- iPad Smart feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case -http://www.incipio.com/new-iPad-Cases/Incipio-new-iPad-Smart-feather-Ultralight-Hard-Shell-Case.asp

Case Mate- SMART COVER BARELY THERE CASE The new iPad 3 Barely There Slim Case by Case-Mate
    06-16-2012 08:46 AM
    Get the this, Zum from amazon. Same features like incipio smart feather, but more coverage. Forget the rest of them

http://www.amazon.com/ZUM-ULTIMATE-S...mUvbUpU1885512

Good luck
    crazyflyinshark likes this.
    06-16-2012 11:17 AM
    I like the Speck Smartshell. It covers pretty much the entire back (some back covers leave a long strip along the bottom uncovered) and its got a magnet to hold the smart over when you fold it back.
    06-16-2012 11:51 AM
    Get the this, Zum from amazon. Same features like incipio smart feather, but more coverage. Forget the rest of them

http://www.amazon.com/ZUM-ULTIMATE-S...mUvbUpU1885532

Good luck
    Thanks so much!
    06-16-2012 12:31 PM
    I like the Speck Smartshell. It covers pretty much the entire back (some back covers leave a long strip along the bottom uncovered) and its got a magnet to hold the smart over when you fold it back.
    Thanks so much! I think I am going to go with the smart cover because of the magnets!
    06-16-2012 12:32 PM
    Love my Switcheasy canvas.

Via Tapatalk iPhone 4S
    06-16-2012 12:37 PM
    First time poster here, came over from the TP sister site, since I recently got myself an iPad 2

Anyways I got mine with a smartcover also and was also looking for backs to compliment it. And I wondering if the Incipio ones were any good, as the local walmart has them on clearance for like $20, otherwise I think I was leaning more to the Belkin (as Belkin usually makes good products). Now granted I actually already have the Zagg clear plastic stuff over my back, but it doesn't protect from much else...
    Last edited by xezat; 06-24-2012 at 09:26 PM.
    06-24-2012 09:23 PM
    My smart cover kept slipping off and the iPad finally hit the ground and broke the screen. Apple was nice enough to replace the device for free, but I will bever use a smart case again. Look for something that can really protect your device when life throws you those little curve balls.
    06-27-2012 06:02 PM
    This situation never happens to me!Your careless led to it?
    06-28-2012 03:46 AM
    I have the Speck smartshell case in blue. Works perfectly with my smart cover
    06-28-2012 07:39 PM
    iPad Video Lessons
    iPad Video Lesson Offer

It's whole purpose is to teach you how to master your iPad.
    iPad Video Lesson Offer

Here's what you'll get...
    * "A Complete and Comprehensive iPad Fast Track!"
    (Over 100 tutorial videos that you can watch on your computer or on Your iPad... You choose).
    I very highly recommend it:
    iPad Video Lesson Offer

To Mastering Your iPad...
    Grigory

PS - You are guaranteed satisfaction with the incredible 60-day guarantee! The next step is yours, though...
    iPad Video Lesson Offer
    07-08-2012 11:55 AM
    I just got the smart case and so far I like it. It doesn't have a magnet on the back to keep the case attached from behind, but it fits nicely and looks good. No complaints so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    07-09-2012 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD