New iPad Case Debate

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I just recently bought a new iPad wifi 16 gb with a smart cover. I was looking through the big case makers websites (speck, belkin, incipio, and case mate) for a cover for the back of my iPad. Each company has there own version. I was wondering if you guys have any of them and which ones you recommend? And if there are any flaws with them?
Thanks!

Speck- SmartShell for iPad Speck Products | SmartShell iPad Case | Protective Covers for iPad (3rd gen) | iPad Cases | Speck Products

Belkin- Snap Shield for The new iPad Belkin Snap Shield for The new iPad F8N744

Incipio- iPad Smart feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case -http://www.incipio.com/new-iPad-Cases/Incipio-new-iPad-Smart-feather-Ultralight-Hard-Shell-Case.asp

Case Mate- SMART COVER BARELY THERE CASE The new iPad 3 Barely There Slim Case by Case-Mate

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I like the Speck Smartshell. It covers pretty much the entire back (some back covers leave a long strip along the bottom uncovered) and its got a magnet to hold the smart over when you fold it back.

Reactions: crazyflyinshark

xezat

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
First time poster here, came over from the TP sister site, since I recently got myself an iPad 2 :D

Anyways I got mine with a smartcover also and was also looking for backs to compliment it. And I wondering if the Incipio ones were any good, as the local walmart has them on clearance for like $20, otherwise I think I was leaning more to the Belkin (as Belkin usually makes good products). Now granted I actually already have the Zagg clear plastic stuff over my back, but it doesn't protect from much else...

Last edited:

jjjwicks

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
My smart cover kept slipping off and the iPad finally hit the ground and broke the screen. Apple was nice enough to replace the device for free, but I will bever use a smart case again. Look for something that can really protect your device when life throws you those little curve balls.

Grigoriy

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
iPad Video Lessons
iPad Video Lesson Offer

It's whole purpose is to teach you how to master your iPad.
iPad Video Lesson Offer

Here's what you'll get...
* "A Complete and Comprehensive iPad Fast Track!"
(Over 100 tutorial videos that you can watch on your computer or on Your iPad... You choose).
I very highly recommend it:
iPad Video Lesson Offer

To Mastering Your iPad...
Grigory

PS - You are guaranteed satisfaction with the incredible 60-day guarantee! The next step is yours, though...
iPad Video Lesson Offer

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I just got the smart case and so far I like it. It doesn't have a magnet on the back to keep the case attached from behind, but it fits nicely and looks good. No complaints so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711