iPhone Car Docks that play music??

chiragaegis

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Use your fav. apps in the car: Use your favorite apps safely while driving and keep yourself entertained. The cradle uses the car's audio system for entertainment and you can enjoy the followings and more while driving: internet radios, loud books, skype, navigation, restaurant and hotel finders,

Handsfreecalls ? Make and receive phone calls by using the car speakers and the cradle?s built-in microphone, browse your phonebook safely and comfortably.

Music via car speakers- Listen to your music which are on the iPhone, music apps, navigation instructions, Internet radio or other app audio through the car speakers.

stock news, etc.. - Takes one second to dock or remove your iPhone 4, 3GS or 3G by one hand. The Car Dock can bemounted on the windscreen or on your dash. Comes with an active holder which enables you to change position from horizontal to vertica and back. Rotating is possible with a twist, even on the move.

iPhone charging - Charge from your 12V (cigar lighter) socket. Charging is provided up to 5V/1A to support heavy usage.

Free App- Drive while having Car Dock Mode App on your iPhone that provides a safe, comfortable and driver friendly user interface. The free App allows you to play music, make phone-calls and navigate in the car simply and safely, while the premium version app comes with a Car Finder and Internet Radio features.

Keldog

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I use a vent mount and plug the dock connector into the USB port on my car. A little bit of creative wire hiding, and my phone works great with the SYNC system, with little wiring in view.