Do you have a case or go naked?

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I too have this same problem, much to the financial benefit of case manufacturers lol. I have purchased many many cases only to keep looking. The best I've found for my needs are iSkin. They are kind of pricey, but quality and worth it. I use the Solo Vu for work because it offers more protection and has a belt clip as well. After hours it's the iSkin Aura with the brushed aluminum back. Both are super stylish and sleek, no bulk and the Solo Vu has great protection.

headgamer

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
iSkin Aura with brushed aluminum back here. Thin but STURDY. And stylish. For the screen I use Phantomskiz. Simply awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bujin

May 15, 2009
Visit site
Naked, unless I know I'm going to heavily use my iPhone on a specific day, at which point I add a Juice Pack.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a few cases but always seem to run somewhat naked. I have a front and rear screen protector.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have been using the Mophie Juice Pack Air works well to bump up batt. Sprint gave me the case and Zagg protectors for $20 after $90 trade for my EVO 3D. I plan to get the Juice Pak Plus because it's come in all black and had 5000 more mAh.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have been using the Mophie Juice Pack Air works well to bump up batt. Sprint gave me the case and Zagg protectors for $20 after $90 trade for my EVO 3D. I plan to get the Juice Pak Plus because it's come in all black and had 5000 more mAh.

Juice pack plus has only 2000mah I thought?

Via Tapatalk iPhone 4S

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Sorry for the typo. Yup meant the JP Plus has 5k more mah than JP Air

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I swear i'm so ocd about my phone. i have the speck case as well cost me 38 dollars and I only use it like a handful of days a week. sometimes i love the way it looks on my phone and how it keeps it protected (ive dropped it about 2 times this week with the case on not hard falls at all...but still) right now its naked as well. cant get over how slim and sexy it looks naked :p but seriously the iphone is at its best when its vulnerable don't you think?

cant ever seem to get a hold of wether i want to put on a case on it or not :( ocd for life.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR