I love the look and feel of the naked iPhone; however, I always keep mine in an OtterBox Defender. I drop my phone at least 2-3 times a week so the protection from the Defender is more than worth it. Plus, I have the red and black combo, so it's a pretty good looking case.
    06-06-2012 10:41 PM
    It's too late to ask this question. The new iPhone is about to come out.
    06-06-2012 10:56 PM
    I too have been very OCD with cases and screen protectors. I just can't take it anymore. I use a rubber case, I don't like the feel of hard shells, or other bulky cases. I was using an invisible shield and, over time, it began turning a light tinge of yellow, atop the lovely finish of my white 4S. Ughh, even with the warranty replacement Zagg offers on their screen, it's such a headache returning it and replacing with a new one. So I ripped it off, never to return...WELL, that was liberating! The screen is absolutely crystal gorgeous. So now I've been selectively removing the rubber case in non-volatile situations, like the office (as opposed to construction sites, which I often for my job). When I hold that bare iPhone in my hands, it just feels amazing...silky smooth, thin...dam sexy. After about a month without the screen protector, the Gorillia Glass is holding up beautifully, no scratches.

Libirate yourselfs people, just let it be free, it feels great!
    BLiNK and bcpalma like this.
    06-06-2012 11:44 PM
    Currently using the bookbook by twelve south. The convenience is just too convenient lol Also have a Lifeproof which is an awesome case! tempted to go back because of the protection Also have OB Defender, Griffin Survior, Incipio feather and Elago Slim. Yeah I got a problem too lol.
    Last edited by leathernuts; 06-07-2012 at 07:04 AM.
    06-07-2012 12:09 AM
    Currently using the bookbook by twelve south. The convenience is just to convenient lol Also have a Lifeproof which is an awesome case! tempted to go back because of the protection Also have OB Defender, Griffin Survior, Incipio feather and Elago Slim. Yeah I got a problem too lol.
    I have book book also before that I was naked only reason I use book book is convenience

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    06-07-2012 01:40 AM
    i went naked for awhile, but my wife kept bugging me to put a case on it. i usually keep my phone in my pocket, so i HATE bulky cases...so i copped a zagg shield and an incipio snap on case, all black, very thin. it's plain and simple and it suits me just fine
    06-07-2012 07:16 AM
    boring. ...
    Nope. Not to me. You work around horses all day and see how long your phone would last. Not very long.
    06-07-2012 09:24 AM
    It took me a while but I have gone with the elago case. It's super thin so it probably does protect much from a big drop. I like it more to give me a better grip on the phone. As good as the iPhone looks naked I just can't hold on to it when it's naked. This case adds only a small amount to the phone and I don't drop it like I would if it was naked.
    *book likes this.
    06-07-2012 09:56 AM

cwbcpa - I hopped on to Amazon to take a look at the Elago case. Nice! I might have to pick one up.
    06-07-2012 11:05 AM

cwbcpa - I hopped on to Amazon to take a look at the Elago case. Nice! I might have to pick one up.
    Im flying into Nashville in a couple weeks, you can buy me some cracker barrel and have my white one LOL
    06-07-2012 11:42 AM
    leather - Do you not like your Elago? Spill the proverbial beans.
    06-07-2012 12:20 PM
    leather - Do you not like your Elago? Spill the proverbial beans.
    Its nice if slim and near naked is what you want. Feels good in the hand. Not sure Im crazy about the apple logo cut out though. It will only offer light protection in my opinion, but then again I got use to the heavy duty cases which are probably overkill in most environments. One thing that stands out to me over the incipio feather which is probably why it feels good in the hand is the back edges are slightly curved which I really liked. Feels smooth almost sort of rounded.
    06-07-2012 02:21 PM
    If I wanted to go naked, I'd go to a nudist colony.

Cases all the way. I have two Ballistics and one OB Defender. My phone is never naked.
    +1 - my phone is also ALWAYS in a case of some sort, whether it be a LP, speck cs, Uncommon Capsule, OB defender or a Mophie JP Plus. I tried a few times to let my phone go 'au naturale' but i just couldnt adjust to it at all!
    06-07-2012 02:48 PM
    +1 - my phone is also ALWAYS in a case of some sort, whether it be a LP, speck cs, Uncommon Capsule, OB defender or a Mophie JP Plus. I tried a few times to let my phone go 'au naturale' but i just couldnt adjust to it at all!
    i'm sure you have one for every day of the year
    06-07-2012 03:28 PM
    I have a huge case problem! I switch between them constantly, always buying new ones, and then ditching them to go naked. At this moment I am using the RokForm v3. It's awesome! It's strong, durable, and leaves my phone with a sense of being half dressed (or half naked) however you want to see it.

06-08-2012 08:45 AM
    I too have this same problem, much to the financial benefit of case manufacturers lol. I have purchased many many cases only to keep looking. The best I've found for my needs are iSkin. They are kind of pricey, but quality and worth it. I use the Solo Vu for work because it offers more protection and has a belt clip as well. After hours it's the iSkin Aura with the brushed aluminum back. Both are super stylish and sleek, no bulk and the Solo Vu has great protection.
    06-08-2012 10:43 AM
    Black incase case. looks pretty nice with an black iphone
    06-08-2012 04:07 PM
    iSkin Aura with brushed aluminum back here. Thin but STURDY. And stylish. For the screen I use Phantomskiz. Simply awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-08-2012 05:30 PM
    Naked, unless I know I'm going to heavily use my iPhone on a specific day, at which point I add a Juice Pack.
    06-08-2012 06:57 PM
    I have about 15 cases but still prefer it naked. It just makes me nervous about shattering it.
    06-09-2012 12:07 AM
    I have a few cases but always seem to run somewhat naked. I have a front and rear screen protector.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    06-09-2012 06:30 AM
    I have been using the Mophie Juice Pack Air works well to bump up batt. Sprint gave me the case and Zagg protectors for $20 after $90 trade for my EVO 3D. I plan to get the Juice Pak Plus because it's come in all black and had 5000 more mAh.
    06-15-2012 03:31 AM
    juice pack & naked
    06-15-2012 10:43 AM
    I have been using the Mophie Juice Pack Air works well to bump up batt. Sprint gave me the case and Zagg protectors for $20 after $90 trade for my EVO 3D. I plan to get the Juice Pak Plus because it's come in all black and had 5000 more mAh.
    Juice pack plus has only 2000mah I thought?

Via Tapatalk iPhone 4S
    06-15-2012 12:52 PM
    Juice pack plus has only 2000mah I thought?

Via Tapatalk iPhone 4S
    Think he meant 500mah more than the air. 1500 versus 2000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    06-15-2012 01:05 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD