OtterBox New Case Series - Armor Series

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I just received an email from OtterBox saying there is 25 days left until their new iPhone 4/4S case series is available. For the longest they've only had commuter, defender, reflex and impact but now Armor is added to the lineup. I've always been a huge fan of OtterBox and I know a lot of you are as well so here's a quick look at the case. They say it is the toughest case they've ever built.

View attachment 16215

After watching the video, what are your thoughts?

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Nice. Will prolly get one of these if it costs less than a Lifeproof one. Looks a ton better than a Lifeproof case.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:D i rec'd my email today also & i'm looking forward to the release of this case as well;) According to what i've read, it will be avail on June 24th. I hope they have some nice color combos to offer, & hopefully some pink in there somewhere:eek::D lol.

i also love the defender series from OB, so i'll most likey be sniping one of these as well:)

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Yep, my thoughts too. I imagine they'll have multiple color combos. In case they don't have pink tho, you can always airbrush paint it.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.

SimonSage

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
1169659592_500-1930.jpg
This OtterBox is one of the first accessories that I reviewed, and was (I'm pretty sure) the last fully-waterproof case they had made for a long time. I'd say they've come a long way. :)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Case definately is not for fashion. I think it is fugly. I am sure it will cost a pretty penny. Probably in the ball park of the Life Proof. With new iPhone coming this fall, I could not see myself investing the type of money that this will cost.

Maybe next iPhone.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I am curious to see the case. I love my lifeproof case for both its security as well as the sleekness of it. I wonder if lifeproof had some real competition if the prices would go down a little. Either way I wouldn't invest till the new iPhone comes out.

itechyou

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I will be purchasing this case most likely to check it out. I have a few heavy duty cases and this one as well as the new Mophie are on my radar. Even with the forthcoming new iPhone, it would be sold as a bundle with my 4s.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
It's bigger than the defender series ( as stated to me by otterbox themselves on the facebook page) and as Garz said fugly. No way on earth would I be wasting money on this so close to the release of a new iPhone as well.

Posted with my iPhone 4s through tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
If it is bigger than the defender I might have to consider a life proof but I like how it's built. At first it'll more than likely just be black but watch in a few months they'll have a million different color combos. Lol

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
:D i rec'd my email today also & i'm looking forward to the release of this case as well;) According to what i've read, it will be avail on June 24th. I hope they have some nice color combos to offer, & hopefully some pink in there somewhere:eek::D lol.

i also love the defender series from OB, so i'll most likey be sniping one of these as well:)

As soon as I saw this topic, I knew you'd be here Pink!

Ew! .......

I'm with you BLiNK. I have been wanting a LifeProof case for awhile now, but I probably won't take the plunge until I scoop up the new iPhone. Maybe I'll gift it to myself for completing my Master's degree!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email from lifeproof with a coupon code for 15% off- If anyone needs its OKAY15
Maybe they are getting worried... doubt it- its an awesome case-
If the other one really is bigger then the defender which is already huge- I wouldn't even entertain buying it.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
We all have our own vices. It could be worse ya know. :)

LOL, don't i know it!! Its funny you say that because when my hubby sees i have a new case, he'll say "oh, you got another new case?" I'm like yea, i couldnt pass it up LOL. He laughs and says "i'm sure!!" thats when i tell him, "hey it could be worse - i could be obsessed with buying LV handbags instead" lmao!!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
LOL, don't i know it!! Its funny you say that because when my hubby sees i have a new case, he'll say "oh, you got another new case?" I'm like yea, i couldnt pass it up LOL. He laughs and says "i'm sure!!" thats when i tell him, "hey it could be worse - i could be obsessed with buying LV handbags instead" lmao!!

I'm the same way! I have a different case for every day of the week! I did just order a life proof case but I'm sure I'll have this too. I'm a sucker for iPhone cases!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal