Wireless Headphones

iSmileyFace

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone here have a pair of wireless headphones that work with the iPhone/iPod? If so, how well do they work? How do they even work? Do they eat up battery more than wired headphones? How much were they? Sorry for all the questions I'm kind of curious lol.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
My expierence was with the ipad 1, and the Motorola s305s. When they worked, they worked fine, BUT they would not always pair and I would sometimes have to delete the profile and repair the headphones to get it to work again, OR reboot the ipad. Also yes it's a battery drainer.

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
I also use Motorola s305. I think they r better with the iPhone. Gives me 8-9 hrs of podcasts with one charge of about 45 minutes. I don't know if it drains the iPhones battery, but that's why I use a mophie.

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
There are beats headphones that work but according to the reviews those suck, Personally i have a pair that work great their called OT Wireless Bluetooth Headphones I go running in them all the time and they connect through bluetooth. I got mine off amazon

gc916

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Jaybird Freedom headphones for about 2 months and I'm very happy with them. Reliable Bluetooth pairing, great sound, comfortable, and full phone functionality. Highly recommended.

leonvictor

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I Use Logitech Wireless Headphones for my iPod, it has great futures of rechargeable batteries and surprisingly comfortable and light with audio performance.

MorphCase

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I also use a Motorola Bluetooth headset and they work great for me. I have never had to reboot for it to work. They are light weight and the batter life is great. I would totally recommend them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234