How badly do you love your smart cover?

brijuhaha

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeap, how badly do you love the smart cover??

I'm not trying to start any arguments here. I just want to know what most iPad users think about their smart covers? I personally like and love it so much! The only thing that holds me back is the lacks of viewing angles. The Face time mode is not perfect to watch movies, which i do the most with my new iPad. However, the thin and light profile of the smart cover is the main thing that attracts me the most. I am currently using the belkin stripe case, with a lot of viewing angles, which is a deal breaker for me. Dont get me wrong, i love the smart cover so much, but with only one viewing angles for watching movies, I'll stay with my belkin for now.

How about you guys?? What's the main reason for getting the smart cover?

Have a good day :)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I got it basically to protect the screen when I'm not using it mostly from dust I don't like screen protectors so I don't use them

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I've actually just finally purchased one. They were 20% off at a local department store. Honestly I'm not so sure I like it, kind of gets in the way most of time, so far.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
My only complaint is the reading angle.

OT: when reading in landscape, I'm constantly pushing my knees together so the iPad will rest properly on my lap. So I bought a Logitech laptop pad (about $20 at Target) and it is perfect. Thin and grippy. No cushion on the underside.

I use it when I'm gonna be on my iPad for a while.

Even has a slide out tray for a mouse. (which I never use)

Good Luck

Good Luck

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I can't stand the smart cover. If you want to hold the iPad in your hand, it's in the way. It flaps uselessly all over the place. It only allows you landscape.

It just doesn't offer you the full use of your iPad. I just sent my mother my Targus Versavue. That has to be the absolute best case around. You can rotate it 360, so you can use it at several different angles in both portrait and landscape. What's that? So why did I send it to my mother? Cause I don't actually need a case...I use the Flexcase so I can hold it or put it on a tripod. Perfect. (Reviews of both at the link below if you're interested.)

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I've actually just finally purchased one. They were 20% off at a local department store. Honestly I'm not so sure I like it, kind of gets in the way most of time, so far.

Same here. I finally purchased one to use in conjunction with my clear Speck smartshell case that's on the way..I'll see how it goes once I get it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2