Hi,

Anybody here able to say if the HD Jawbone ear pieces are considerably better than originals? I have an Icon that's better than other models I had but would like deeper tone like I get with my Apple headphones.

Thank you.
    05-18-2012 02:16 PM
    I've used the Jawbone 2 and I currently use the original Jawbone Icon and both exceeded my expectations. I've yet to try the Icon HD or the ERA and from what I've *read*, the upgrade isn't warranted for my usage.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    05-18-2012 02:31 PM
    I've used the Jawbone 2 and I currently use the original Jawbone Icon and both exceeded my expectations. I've yet to try the Icon HD or the ERA and from what I've *read*, the upgrade isn't warranted for my usage.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    Thank you.

My Icon was made better with the firmware update. I'm not the sort who has a phone dongle in my ear all day but I'm a podcast addict. I thought maybe a HD version would sound more like my Apple phones but spare the pair of plugs in my ear look at my work sites.

With 30 - 50+ % jumps from Icon to HD, Era or a Bose it really makes me wonder if it's that much more product.

Thanks again.
    05-18-2012 03:35 PM
    Thank you.

My Icon was made better with the firmware update. I'm not the sort who has a phone dongle in my ear all day but I'm a podcast addict. I thought maybe a HD version would sound more like my Apple phones but spare the pair of plugs in my ear look at my work sites.

With 30 - 50+ % jumps from Icon to HD, Era or a Bose it really makes me wonder if it's that much more product.

Thanks again.
    Keep in mind that as great as Jawbone earpieces sound, they cannot take the place of a dual ear earpiece. The sound in both ears trump a single ear every time, in my opinion. I've listened to music via my icon but the one ear thing wasn't cutting it for me. Podcasts were not a problem. Still, I only use my icon for talking but my Bose IE2 earpiece is for everything else...

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    05-18-2012 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD