Anyone?? Just ordered it, wanted to see if anyone has it and what their thoughts on it are. Thanks
    05-05-2012 04:45 AM
    I'm looking for a "wallet" like case too. Anxious to see if anyone has the iLid or something comparable they'd recommend.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    05-05-2012 03:23 PM
    I've never seen the ilid but I use a book book and love it

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    05-05-2012 05:29 PM
    I've never seen the ilid but I use a book book and love it

Peligro, so you find it difficult to talk on your phone in the book book case? I feel like the flap that folds back might make the phone difficult to hold. Thoughts?
    05-05-2012 06:31 PM
    It was at first and so was taking phone out to take a pic but the more I use it the leather breaks in and now it folds back really easy .. Now it folds back and I actually use the case to hold the phone when taking .. I just ordered my wire the speak candy shell wallet also so I'm interested to see how that is also but all in all I don't think I'll go back to a non iPhone wallet case or any other case for that matter

05-05-2012 06:57 PM
    Well I ordered it so I'll post a review when it shows up! Looks slick though
    05-07-2012 11:47 PM
    So after having waited what seemed like forever I finally got the MK-1 wallet case!!! I must say this hands down the best wallet case I've had, especially with the "open latch" concept. I have the casellet and although it does good in holding many cards, it's just too bulky! The MK-1 is considerably thin for a wallet case and to be honest I forget I have 4 credit cards packed behind the phone! I would recommend this case to everyone and anyone!
    06-10-2012 03:29 AM
    So you are now using this case, it is better than the other wallet styles you had in previous post? It looks like a decent case from the video and pictures but not a fan of extra bulk, have enough on me...lol
    06-14-2012 01:34 AM
    I was using it meanwhile I had the 4s but now with the iPhone 5 I have the killspencer card carrier. If your not a fan of bulk your going to want to check this one out, it's the most minimal design and still has the ability to hold 3 cards
    10-12-2012 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD