What's your favorite iPad Case Style?

What style of case do you prefer?

• Total voters

dfine1966

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I got the Devicewear Bridgeway, and love it. Looks like Apple Smartcase, but the back part of the case has a hard shell. It has a magnet on the back to keep cover from flapping while reading, playing game's, etc. Of course it has the Apple sleep mode with the magnetic front. Search YouTube for reviews.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I got the Devicewear Bridgeway, and love it. Looks like Apple Smartcase, but the back part of the case has a hard shell. It has a magnet on the back to keep cover from flapping while reading, playing game's, etc. Of course it has the Apple sleep mode with the magnetic front. Search YouTube for reviews.

I just watched that video on YouTube. It does look nice. It seems to have the same effect as having a smart cover and a snap on back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
today i just rec'd my BookBook for my iPad1, to match my iphone. I absolutely LOVE it !!

BookBookipad-iphonefront2.jpg

BookBookipad-iphone2.jpg

CandyBean

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I prefer something like Smart Cover. ONLY thing is.. i wish the viewing angle was a bit better.. the lower one is a bit too low.. and the higher is a little TOO high...

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I use the ihome full body leather sleeve with Smart Cover. It's a red leather case, very light but gives full coverage. I like it.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Smart Cover with a Best Skins Ever on the back. I tuck it into a Targus sleeve when not in use.

I also just ordered a Timbuk2 Freestyle messenger bag that has an iPad/tablet pocket inside.

Last edited:

grassyblue

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I've never liked folio cases because they're just too bulky and I feel like there's too much "separation" between me and the device. I just use the smart cover and a Caudabe Shell on the back. I'm thinking about just going with a clear skin for the back though. Just concerned about drop protection with that setup.

Loony4Fruit

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I've never liked folio cases because they're just too bulky and I feel like there's too much "separation" between me and the device. I just use the smart cover and a Caudabe Shell on the back. I'm thinking about just going with a clear skin for the back though. Just concerned about drop protection with that setup.

I've got that exact same Caudabe too, but I found it for a little cheaper on Amazon: Amazon.com: Caudabe - The Shell (Frost (Clear)) - Premium Hard Back Cover for iPad 4 / iPad 3 / iPad 2 (Smart Cover compatible): Electronics

That's mainly what I use, a back cover for the back and an Apple smart cover. No complaints so far.