Finally, after about three weeks of waiting, I've received my Bluetooth iPad 2 Zagg Folio case & keyboard. I'm currently charging it, and will install and test it later...

Has anyone else tried this accessory? It seems to be the right size for sitting on a plane, and using that tiny 'behind the seat' table to type\work, etc.
    05-02-2012 01:23 PM
    To be honest, I wouldn't buy it even if it was half the price. I think it just takes away from it being a iPad and turning a tablet into a netbook.
    05-02-2012 01:30 PM
    I used the zagg and it's pretty nice. Personally I think the Writer plus series from Adonit is top notch.

I was against keyboard with iPads until I wanted to write a paper at work where I bring my iPad.
    05-02-2012 04:43 PM
    I now have it installed, and working. It merely two 30 seconds or so...

I find it weird using it, only because I keep reaching for a mouse, as if I had one there to use - LOL

I suppose it is time to learn gestures!
    05-02-2012 06:10 PM
    When I had my original iPad I bought one. I returned it a day or so later because it was too hard to type on. The keys were smaller and scrunched together. I was always hitting the wrong key. Hopefully they have made some improvements since then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-02-2012 06:18 PM
    When turning the keyboard on and off, the action is INSTANT! Impressive...
    05-02-2012 06:43 PM
    I just looked at that Case-Mate keyboard and case, and it looks really 'soft'. Hence it is probably lighter than the Zagg Folio, too.

I do wish a company made a keyboard with the old school rubber pencil type mouse. While using my Zagg Folio keyboard, my right hand keeps looking for a mouse. Honestly...
    05-03-2012 08:27 AM
    I just looked at that Case-Mate keyboard and case, and it looks really 'soft'. Hence it is probably lighter than the Zagg Folio, too.

I do wish a company made a keyboard with the old school rubber pencil type mouse. While using my Zagg Folio keyboard, my right hand keeps looking for a mouse. Honestly...
    The Zaggs are nice. I was eyeing those for a while. I ended up getting the Targus keyboard case and it is awesome. To address a comment by one of the previous posters that felt like it takes away from it being an iPad and turns it into a netbook, I would say that I can understand his position on that, but it doesn't matter to me, because the keyboard with the iPad is awesome. I can't tell you the last time I was this excited about an accessory. It was well worth the money. It really comes in handy at work too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    08-17-2012 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD