Professional iPad Cases For Business

DKLongview

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the new iPad about a month ago, and now I'm looking to purchase a case I can use in professional settings. I'm looking to spend no more than $80, and it can't be too bulky.

Any suggestions??

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Keep in mind that "professional" needs to mean "functional" before "nice looking."

If you're using your iPad while sitting in meetings I highly recommend something like the Targus Versavue where you can rotate your iPad to portrait or landscape. The case comes in two flavors - with and without a keyboard.

If you're like me and you wander with your iPad, taking notes and checking research on the go, I recommend something like the Flexcase which gives you a handle on the back.

DKLongview

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
The Targus definitely looks great on a functionality standpoint. Just not a big fan of the craftsmanship because it looks a bit shabby.

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what kind of a timeline you are looking at, but... shameless plug in 3...2...1... I am launching an iPad case store in a couple of weeks. We will carry high quality, real leather iPad cases that are under $100. We will carry different styles that offer functionality and look professional.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Have you looked into some of the keyboard cases? My wife bought one on eBay for about $30 and it is really nice and professional looking. Other than that, you can try the Apple Smart Case. I have one and it is pretty good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711