How often do you change cases?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Bought 3 cases for my iPhone since I traded for it back in July but don't want to buy anymore since the iPhone 5 will be out really soon.

Beamed from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Man why do I think this topic was about me!? I am the worlds worst about changing my case. Before I bought my new Griffin Survivor I was changing mine it seemed every other day. Bad I know.

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I have 4 cases I rotate through my mophie juice pack plus, my seido active plus, my lifeproof, and my white bumper with a blue leather .I'm waiting on my mophie holster which is back ordered should be here next week. The only thing I might want now is the life proof holster. I like holsters, I hate my phone in my pocket when I'm working.

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the plus but on the website they say it fits ..awwwwwww man it better fit or I'm gonna tellem off

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I have 12 cases and I just ordered another one off of eBay. I like to change my case on my phone every week

That's a lot of cases! I thought I was bad. Actually, I have felt content with the case that I have now.

View attachment 18639

This is what I'm using now and I love the look and the feel. The fit is perfect and it actually looks and feels slimmer than the regular candy shell Speck case even though they are the same size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I currently have 7...my fave being the Incipio Silicrylic 2 pc; protection without the bulk and feels secure when I hold it. I change them about twice a week depending on my mood!

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I change mine once a week I have ten cases my Fav is the Morphie juice case with battery ( I have two one black one white )

Tapatalking up in ya

Nino18T

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Nino, are you the same "nino" from the CB 9650 forums? :) If it is, i remember you! (i'm P1nkD1am0nds aka iPinkk, over there)

Hi P1nk. It's me. Sorry it took me sooooo long to get back at you. Hope all is well. 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal