How often do you change cases?

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I just changed my case again. I am using the Apple bumper. The white bumper on black looks really good. It fits really well too. I hope it lasts. Been hearing that the white gets dingy after a while. So I bought a black one as a backup.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It's terrible to say that on Saturday I couldn't make up my friggin mind and changed my case 4 times:eek: LOL. I finally settled on using my Mophie JP Plus, but just removed that this morning to charge it separately and threw on my rad berry purple speck cs now:)

hilol

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I change about twice a day. I'm Waiting on a mophie jp+ to be delivered and it's gonna be between that, my black commuter & my white LP

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
You must be a case shop owner.

:)nope, i just like a variety of options. Now that post was from a while ago & since then i don't change out my case with each outfit anymore. I've settled into 3 options now, either my phone is naked but has a zebra skin on it, with a bumper OR in my BookBook that i'm currently using -which i absolutely LOVE!! :D

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Maybe twice a week. I switch between my otterbox and a case I got from case-mate

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I think that this is going to be my last case. I just bought the Mophie Juice Pack Plus. I'm am done and broke.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have issues lol. I can't find a case I really like. I have over 50 cases. I just got the Mophie Pro and a life proof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I have issues lol. I can't find a case I really like. I have over 50 cases. I just got the Mophie Pro and a life proof.

It's the never ending search for the perfect case for me. But I seriously am going to stop now. I just dropped a hundred bucks on this. I have to get my money's worth.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

It's the never ending search for the perfect case for me. But I seriously am going to stop now. I just dropped a hundred bucks on this. I have to get my money's worth.

I was like this for quite some time too, and it does indeed get expensive. IDK how many cases i have currently but the 3 most valuable ones i have are the LP & 2 MophieJP Plus'.

Now with that being said, last week i purchased a BookBook in vintage brown for my iPhone...and ya know what? all of a sudden something just 'clicked' into place, as crazy as that sounds:p lol. I know i've said it before with other cases, but this one truly fits my needs-i always have my necessities with me when i walk out the door: my phone, debit&credit card, dL & cash - espcially if i dont feel like carrying my hangbag, which is 99% of the time LOL. I couldnt be more happier with it, seriously -plus i also just found a BookBook for my iPad1 as well to match my iPhone:)

I know some people will roll their eyes at this statement, but i find as productive as the iPhone is, its just as stylish to 'dress' it up too!!

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I was like this for quite some time too, and it does indeed get expensive. IDK how many cases i have currently but the 3 most valuable ones i have are the LP & 2 MophieJP Plus'.

Now with that being said, last week i purchased a BookBook in vintage brown for my iPhone...and ya know what? all of a sudden something just 'clicked' into place, as crazy as that sounds:p lol. I know i've said it before with other cases, but this one truly fits my needs-i always have my necessities with me when i walk out the door: my phone, debit&credit card, dL & cash - espcially if i dont feel like carrying my hangbag, which is 99% of the time LOL. I couldnt be more happier with it, seriously -plus i also just found a BookBook for my iPad1 as well to match my iPhone:)

I know some people will roll their eyes at this statement, but i find as productive as the iPhone is, its just as stylish to 'dress' it up too!!

That's nothing to roll your eyes at. I think that it is important to make the phone your own. That's what's so great about having so many choices of cases. It gets boring having just a plain black case that looks like everyone else's case. And it is a great feeling when you find a case that seems to fit your needs and fashion.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I need a book book that olds two iPhones lol. I have one personal and one for work.

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty crazy about my cases as well! I used to be WAY worse, I've calmed down quite a bit. I have about 5-6 cases for my 4S. I usually go a few weeks before getting bored.

My setup for the entire summer has been:

-Ghost Armor full body protection kit in matte finish
-PowerSupport HD anti-glare film
-Speck CandyShell/Pixelskin HD

And if I decide to go no case, I'm protected anyway!

Once the summer is over, I'll swap a clear screen protector back on my front screen. No more sun to worry about!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR