Maybe twice a week. I switch between my otterbox and a case I got from case-mate

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    08-19-2012 09:19 AM
    I think that this is going to be my last case. I just bought the Mophie Juice Pack Plus. I'm am done and broke.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    08-20-2012 08:26 PM
    I have issues lol. I can't find a case I really like. I have over 50 cases. I just got the Mophie Pro and a life proof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    08-20-2012 08:58 PM
    I have issues lol. I can't find a case I really like. I have over 50 cases. I just got the Mophie Pro and a life proof.

It's the never ending search for the perfect case for me. But I seriously am going to stop now. I just dropped a hundred bucks on this. I have to get my money's worth.

08-20-2012 09:09 PM
    It's the never ending search for the perfect case for me. But I seriously am going to stop now. I just dropped a hundred bucks on this. I have to get my money's worth.
    I was like this for quite some time too, and it does indeed get expensive. IDK how many cases i have currently but the 3 most valuable ones i have are the LP & 2 MophieJP Plus'.

Now with that being said, last week i purchased a BookBook in vintage brown for my iPhone...and ya know what? all of a sudden something just 'clicked' into place, as crazy as that sounds lol. I know i've said it before with other cases, but this one truly fits my needs-i always have my necessities with me when i walk out the door: my phone, debit&credit card, dL & cash - espcially if i dont feel like carrying my hangbag, which is 99% of the time LOL. I couldnt be more happier with it, seriously -plus i also just found a BookBook for my iPad1 as well to match my iPhone

I know some people will roll their eyes at this statement, but i find as productive as the iPhone is, its just as stylish to 'dress' it up too!!
    08-20-2012 09:21 PM
    I was like this for quite some time too, and it does indeed get expensive. IDK how many cases i have currently but the 3 most valuable ones i have are the LP & 2 MophieJP Plus'.

Now with that being said, last week i purchased a BookBook in vintage brown for my iPhone...and ya know what? all of a sudden something just 'clicked' into place, as crazy as that sounds lol. I know i've said it before with other cases, but this one truly fits my needs-i always have my necessities with me when i walk out the door: my phone, debit&credit card, dL & cash - espcially if i dont feel like carrying my hangbag, which is 99% of the time LOL. I couldnt be more happier with it, seriously -plus i also just found a BookBook for my iPad1 as well to match my iPhone

I know some people will roll their eyes at this statement, but i find as productive as the iPhone is, its just as stylish to 'dress' it up too!!
    That's nothing to roll your eyes at. I think that it is important to make the phone your own. That's what's so great about having so many choices of cases. It gets boring having just a plain black case that looks like everyone else's case. And it is a great feeling when you find a case that seems to fit your needs and fashion.

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    08-20-2012 09:28 PM
    I need a book book that olds two iPhones lol. I have one personal and one for work.

08-20-2012 11:24 PM
    I'm pretty crazy about my cases as well! I used to be WAY worse, I've calmed down quite a bit. I have about 5-6 cases for my 4S. I usually go a few weeks before getting bored.

My setup for the entire summer has been:

-Ghost Armor full body protection kit in matte finish
    -PowerSupport HD anti-glare film
    -Speck CandyShell/Pixelskin HD

And if I decide to go no case, I'm protected anyway!

Once the summer is over, I'll swap a clear screen protector back on my front screen. No more sun to worry about!
    08-29-2012 03:48 PM
    Every few months I change it up..
    08-29-2012 04:35 PM
    i also change case very often, i just purchase a Element Vapor Pro Elite case for my iPhone 4S, it looks very cool and total charged $25. i love it so much and may last long time for this case.

Element Vapor Pro Elite iPhone 4 / 4S Case - Silver [13] - US$ 24.99 - EpathMall.com
    08-30-2012 11:37 AM
    I need an intervention. Just bought the Speck grip case today. Like it.
    08-31-2012 04:59 PM
    I'll use a belt clip at work, but when I'm out I'll either use a mophie juice pack air or a life proof case
    08-31-2012 08:53 PM
    Bought 3 cases for my iPhone since I traded for it back in July but don't want to buy anymore since the iPhone 5 will be out really soon.

Beamed from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    08-31-2012 09:20 PM
    how often? almost every 2 days.
    08-31-2012 11:38 PM
    I'm really going to stop buying more cases now. Lol.
    09-01-2012 06:32 AM
    I'm really going to stop buying more cases now. Lol.
    That's what I keep saying....
    09-01-2012 12:27 PM
    That's what I keep saying....
    I'm trying to believe myself when I say that. Bad thing is that there are too many choices out there.
    09-01-2012 02:38 PM
    Man why do I think this topic was about me!? I am the worlds worst about changing my case. Before I bought my new Griffin Survivor I was changing mine it seemed every other day. Bad I know.
    09-01-2012 09:23 PM
    I have 4 cases I rotate through my mophie juice pack plus, my seido active plus, my lifeproof, and my white bumper with a blue leather .I'm waiting on my mophie holster which is back ordered should be here next week. The only thing I might want now is the life proof holster. I like holsters, I hate my phone in my pocket when I'm working.
    09-01-2012 09:37 PM
    Do you have a juice pack plus or air. Because contrary to what they say the plus doesn't fit.

iPhone.
    09-01-2012 09:41 PM
    Do you have a juice pack plus or air. Because contrary to what they say the plus doesn't fit.

iPhone.
    Why do you say that the plus doesn't fit?
    09-01-2012 09:49 PM
    Mine would not fit in the belt clip. I broke it trying to get it to fit.

iPhone.
    09-01-2012 10:51 PM
    I have the plus but on the website they say it fits ..awwwwwww man it better fit or I'm gonna tellem off
    09-05-2012 06:13 AM
    I'm cheap. I wait until my case falls apart before I change it. I've only had 2 cases since I got my iPad.
    09-05-2012 10:00 AM
    I have 12 cases and I just ordered another one off of eBay. I like to change my case on my phone every week
    09-05-2012 11:12 AM
107 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD