I have 6 cases I think, one is for work only, the second is a Morphie, and the rest I change around on my days off, though I will stick with the same one for any given time off in most cases, so prob 2-3 times a week.
    07-02-2012 06:00 AM
    I change my case every day, usually to co-ordinate with my outfit for the day
    ^^that is what i used to do lol. NOW i'll use a case for 4 days to a week at a time
    07-02-2012 07:44 AM
    I try to change, but every case I have tried doesn't compare to the Belkin black and white case that I have on it now. It just seems to work out perfectly every time. But it is fun to look at new cases from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    07-04-2012 06:41 AM
    I have probably 6 cases and switch between the same 3 on a weekly basis. I'm still in search of the "perfect" case. Sometimes I just like to go naked because it's such a sleek phone but I've seem way too many cracked and broken iPhones to chance going naked for more than a few days.

I'm in search of a white, minimalist case, but it can't be silicone because for some reason white silicone seems to get really dirty with me (I'm not even a dirty person, lol).

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
    07-04-2012 07:40 AM
    heatherly, have you considered the iFrogz ultra lean case in white? I have this one & it is super, super thin, seriously you wouldnt know theres a case on the phone at all really - i barely use it because of this reason, i like my phone to have some bulk to it

It does give the phone a sleek look as well.

iFrogz Ultra Lean

07-04-2012 09:49 AM
    The white one does look slick but the price tag is outrageous.

07-04-2012 11:35 AM
    Hey guys i found this thread about cases, i'm a big fan of phone cases even i know that in the end it will just going to sit somewhere in my drawer just like my last android phone that i purchased a lot. I always feel that i'm always in search and i really do like to check it online, its crazy its a lot of eye catching cases out there. But right now i got six all white cases buy its been six months now when i changed for my iphone 4s and its look like after i wear this element vapor R8 pro i never change it anymore, even when i change it after an hour i will put this back.
    07-04-2012 11:37 AM
    I have 5.
    Realtree AP Defender Otterbox
    Plum/pink Defender Otterbox
    Strength commuter otterbox
    Red Gameboy Color Gel from Amazon
    Pink Incipio

I have the Realtree otterbox on now and I love it! I get the most compliments on it as well. I'm kind of a case junkie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-04-2012 12:57 PM
    I think that I'm going to stick with this Belkin case that I have. It is pretty slick and doesn't add too much bulk, but does protect the phone.

07-04-2012 06:41 PM
    The white one does look slick but the price tag is outrageous.

Yea the ultra lean @ $29.99 is crazy - I got mine on a discount with coupons when i purchased it from BestBuy a few mths ago - and trust me, the amount of plastic wouldn't even cost what i paid for it either
    07-05-2012 08:40 AM
    Out of the many cases I own (Otterbox, Incipio, Mophie, etc.) I have had my White Element Vapor Pro on the longest. Doesn't add too much bulk, feels sturdy and allows for my Lucky Lab wraps peek through for a different look.

07-05-2012 08:48 AM
    Out of the many cases I own (Otterbox, Incipio, Mophie, etc.) I have had my White Element Vapor Pro on the longest. Doesn't add too much bulk, feels sturdy and allows for my Lucky Lab wraps peek through for a different look.

Nino, are you the same "nino" from the CB 9650 forums? If it is, i remember you! (i'm P1nkD1am0nds aka iPinkk, over there)
    Last edited by Pink; 07-05-2012 at 01:36 PM.
    07-05-2012 10:58 AM
    heatherly, have you considered the iFrogz ultra lean case in white? I have this one & it is super, super thin, seriously you wouldnt know theres a case on the phone at all really - i barely use it because of this reason, i like my phone to have some bulk to it

It does give the phone a sleek look as well.

iFrogz Ultra Lean

Thanks Pink! I'll definitely see if I can find it on Amazon for a bit cheaper. It looks great!

07-05-2012 11:40 AM
    Thanks Pink! I'll definitely see if I can find it on Amazon for a bit cheaper. It looks great!

YW & good luck i hope you do find it on Amazon!!
    07-05-2012 01:37 PM
    I have an Otterbox Defender. I gues I'm hard on cases because the upper left hand corner keeps tearing - I assume from frequent uses of the headphone port and sound toggle. Otterbox has now sent me replacements on 2 occasions free of charge. Great product and great support. I'm going to buy the new Armor case when available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk; typos courtesy of autocorrect.
    07-05-2012 02:04 PM
    07-06-2012 07:07 AM
    I just changed my case again. I am using the Apple bumper. The white bumper on black looks really good. It fits really well too. I hope it lasts. Been hearing that the white gets dingy after a while. So I bought a black one as a backup.

07-09-2012 10:51 AM
    It's terrible to say that on Saturday I couldn't make up my friggin mind and changed my case 4 times:o LOL. I finally settled on using my Mophie JP Plus, but just removed that this morning to charge it separately and threw on my rad berry purple speck cs now
    07-09-2012 11:05 AM
    Today I am back to rolling naked.
    07-09-2012 12:54 PM
    I just changed again! They are making do much money off of me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    08-15-2012 11:44 AM
    I change about twice a day. I'm Waiting on a mophie jp+ to be delivered and it's gonna be between that, my black commuter & my white LP
    08-15-2012 02:21 PM
    I change my case every day, usually to co-ordinate with my outfit for the day
    You must be a case shop owner.
    08-16-2012 03:01 AM
    Very very rarely I have a Lifeproof
    donemt likes this.
    08-16-2012 04:04 AM
    You must be a case shop owner.
    nope, i just like a variety of options. Now that post was from a while ago & since then i don't change out my case with each outfit anymore. I've settled into 3 options now, either my phone is naked but has a zebra skin on it, with a bumper OR in my BookBook that i'm currently using -which i absolutely LOVE!!
    08-16-2012 01:25 PM
    i have around 10 cases for my 4s and i change it like twice a week..
    08-19-2012 04:56 AM
107 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD