In search of a reasonable priced, genuine leather iPad case

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
In search of a reasonable priced genuine leather iPad case?

There are no quality genuine leather cases for under $100. There are plenty awesome cases like the Vaja, Piel Frama, and a few others, but they are nearly $200 and some are even more. There are cases in the $40-$100 range, but they tend to be overpriced for what they are and are not made from real leather. And any case under $40 is typically just poorly made garbage or is plastic or silicone. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

dino195

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I would be in the market for a nice genuine leather case if I could find one for less than $100. I keep mine in an Otterbox Defender when I am out working in the field but would like to have a nice looking case for traveling, going out for coffee, whatever. The Otterbox is nice for the protection it offers me at work but I like using my iPad without it when I am not having to subject it to the rigors of my work.

moegumby

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Staples carrys a real nice leather folder with magnet cover (turns iPad on and off) I have one and love it. Only 30 bucks.

dino195

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Will the smart cover work with the new iPad with that one at Staples? The magnets are in a different location than the iPad 2 with the new iPad.

moegumby

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Cyber Acoustics, model IC-1002BK ( bk is black) look it up on their site, very nice folder for the money, holds iPad very secure.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711