Well I've searched imore, YouTube and amazon and still have some questions. I don't have too much of an issue with iPhones virtual keyboard but I do still really love physical keyboards and was wishing apple would make a slider version of the iPhone as well, but then I saw some physical Bluetooth keyboard cases for iPhone. One by Auduro here in the imore store, the kiano 4 seems to be popular as do the kiboard from sw-box and the boxwave keyboard buddy. Amazon has a lot of cheaper ones too. Basically, I just want to know what the best one is. I've had trouble with the physical keyboards on androids but never a problem with BlackBerry's. Can anyone help me out?

Typed into life using Tapatalk
    04-20-2012 05:25 PM
    Don't know whether you like this one?

04-25-2012 04:37 AM
    Ive never used one they look pretty cool, have you tried consumer reports? or cnet? they usually have stuff like this
    06-04-2012 08:59 PM
    Don't know whether you like this one?

Click to view quoted image
    Who makes that keyboard? And what model is it? One thing I do like about it is that they offset the bottom row.

"The grandest irony of all is ego. Mans need for attention. But if man shifted his attention on everyone else, everyone's ego would be satisfied." - Me
    07-25-2012 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD