Case? Do you really need one?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I got the free bumper apple gave out last year, but took it off shortly after. Outside of that, never used one. Never will.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iPhone looks stunning anyhow. Do you really enjoy keeping your phone in a case?

I don't use a case or other protective covering of any kind with my iphone 4S, but I'm also very careful with it. If you're a clutz, I highly recommend you get a case for it. If you're forgetful, put it in a case. If you have small children, put it in a case. If you're worrying about it getting scraped, scratched, dented or cracked, put it in a case...(laughing)...Anyway, to answer your question, my answer is no, I do not enjoy keeping my phone in a case...;)

Last edited:

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
protection beats looks for me. I just like a relatively nice looking very protective case and a screen protector.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't use one normally anymore. I have a screen protector on front and back and if I use a case its my extended battery case when I'm at work.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
i am super, super careful with my phone, BUT i still use a case. i can however say that i've had my iphone for a little over 5mths now, and i'm just starting to feel a bit comfortable with leaving my phone without a case maybe once or twice a week now AND i'll only do that when i'm home.

But for the most part, 98% of the time - my iphone is cased:)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I see people on here spending $100's of dollars buying cases to protect their phone. Spend $99 for Apple Care + and now a case isn't necessary.

Reactions: BLiNK

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I see people on here spending $100's of dollars buying cases to protect their phone. Spend $99 for Apple Care + and now a case isn't necessary.

I agree but since I dont have could not get the + at the time for my 4 I use a case off and on

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i am super, super careful with my phone, BUT i still use a case. i can however say that i've had my iphone for a little over 5mths now, and i'm just starting to feel a bit comfortable with leaving my phone without a case maybe once or twice a week now AND i'll only do that when i'm home.

But for the most part, 98% of the time - my iphone is cased:)

jesus christ. it is just a phone! take it out of the fricking case and throw it up into the air and catch it a few times! some people, i swear :rolleyes:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
[sarcasm]yeaaaaaah, i know right?!?! :p sheesh !! LOL[/sarcasm] :D

I do have about 6 or 7 cases. Some were free. Some were Xmas gifts. I don't have much money invested into cases. Some people I have seen have more money invested in cases than the phone actually cost itself. I have the front and back screen protected so if I go bare, it wont scratch. If I break it, its covered.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I do have about 6 or 7 cases. Some were free. Some were Xmas gifts. I don't have much money invested into cases. Some people I have seen have more money invested in cases than the phone actually cost itself. I have the front and back screen protected so if I go bare, it wont scratch. If I break it, its covered.

I've got quite a few cases for my phone also, I enjoy them......what can I say. I'm also insured with AppleCare+ as well as VzW's TEC, but I don't want to have to worry about dropping my phone & something happens to it in the first place :) its just the way I am.

Sent from Pinks 4S using Tapatalk

SwsFoe

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I have multiple cases but protection has nothing to do with it. I get bored with the same look every day and like to switch it up. So a different case every now and then kinda feels like a new phone.

xkon

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
No case here aside from the extended battery case. Got skins on the front and back, with enough gouges and nicks to make me glad they're there. I can't stand scratches on screens, mainly as it detracts from the display when I'm using it and I'm anal.

Just dropped it on concrete for the first time since October, so it's officially "broken in".

furygoalbrtis39

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Just a bumper for me because of the antennagate problem on the iPhone 4. If the antennagate didn't happen then I'd go naked

Sent from my White iPhone 4 16GB using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh