I tend to be able to tear up an anvil. So I use the mack daddy case AND have insurance. Sort of my life philosophy of I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

PLUS, I hunt so I dig the Realtree camo pattern on my OB. That way the deer can't see me texting when it's slow. LOL!
    Last edited by scottdennis; 04-23-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Added thought
    04-23-2012 03:21 PM
    I like using the iBattz Moho battery case I need all the power I can get. I live on my 4s Attachment 15265Attachment 15266Attachment 15267
    04-23-2012 04:15 PM
    I just leave mine at home!

J/K

when at home and randomly I have no case on mine, when at work or long days it's inside a Mophie case.
    04-23-2012 09:44 PM
    It's too slippery without a case. I tried a few until I found a Belkin case that has enough grip to hold, but not too much grip to stick in my pocket.
    04-23-2012 10:40 PM
    It's too slippery without a case. I tried a few until I found a Belkin case that has enough grip to hold, but not too much grip to stick in my pocket.
    And which model of case is it?
    04-24-2012 12:36 AM
    I use an aluminum bumper case called "Draco IV" + a full body protector from bestskinsever. Protection while still retaining the beauty of the iPhone =P
    04-24-2012 12:37 AM
    I have my phone in a case most of the time, right now it's in a Spigen SGP case. I like buying them, it's an addiction.
    04-24-2012 08:52 AM
    I used an Otterbox Defender for a while until I was required to carry a Blackberry for work - I elected to get a Speck PixelSkin case through the free Apple Bumper program and now I use that primarily.

I mostly use a case to give the phone some sort of adhesion on a table and so forth so it's not idly knocked off a tabletop or other smooth surface.

I don't use any sort of protective "skin" on the front surface - I had one at some point but found I appreciated the crispness of the display more without it.

I have a 4 (not a 4S) and am coming up on two years (picked up the 4 as a preorder so I had it on release date), and the phone still looks like new.
    04-24-2012 09:31 AM
    OtterBox Defender, Speck CandyShell Card Case, and a Cubs logo hard case... I like to switch it up AND I have killed 3 phones before I got my iPhone so I am almost always going to have it in a case.
    04-24-2012 01:38 PM
    I normally always use a case. For the last couple days I have been going naked and hoping for the best. So far so good no dings, dents or scratches.
    04-24-2012 03:38 PM
    I have my phone in a case about 99% of the time, mostly an otterbox. Yes, i realize it's just a phone, but to me it's more of an investment. I paid a decent amount of my money for this device, use it every day, plan on having it for a long time, and rely on it for communication and organization. Therefore, since it's one of the few material things that I have purchased, I feel the need to protect it as much as possible. Plus with my active lifestyle, better safe than sorry.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-30-2012 06:00 PM
    "it just feels better without one"
    Surely, it does! In fact, certainly it does.
    05-01-2012 04:05 PM
    I definitely need a case since I play lots of sports. Here's my setup.

Griffin Reveal Case in Grey
    Verizon screen protectors which I love even though they're over priced
    05-01-2012 06:00 PM
    I keep mine is a case so it will retain its high resale value. Usually sell the phone every year to get the next iPhone.

A lot of the slim cases aren't too bad. It also helps me differentiate my phone from all of my friends' iPhones.
    05-02-2012 12:32 AM
    Heck no! Why cover that beauty.
    05-02-2012 12:46 AM
    I use a Griffin Reveal Etch (black carbon fiber back for improved photo performance, a known issue with the Reveal standard model).

Very subtle, provides better grip, still beautiful and dead easy to remove when I want to.
    05-04-2012 06:11 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD