04-16-2012 03:11 AM
    This article reduced my headache I was so much worried about it and I got there solution here!! Thanks For Sharing It
    04-21-2012 06:19 AM
    That's really a good case, but the price is a little expensive i think...and , i wonder if there are any other cases are comfortable, cheap, and portable for the new iPad?
    04-23-2012 05:39 AM
    I had bought a similar case and I didn't like it. The balance was off. And you definitely could place your iPad in it in portrait mode or it would surely fall over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    07-09-2012 12:54 PM
    Looks like a knock off of the Logitech smartcover keyboard case, of which I am using now and LOVE.
    07-09-2012 01:45 PM
    Looks like a knock off of the Logitech smartcover keyboard case, of which I am using now and LOVE.
    Can you use it in portrait mode?

07-09-2012 01:47 PM
    Yep, it is not as stable as in landscape mode, but you can absolutely use it that way.

Last edited by bamf-hacker; 07-09-2012 at 02:04 PM.
    07-09-2012 02:00 PM
    How is the responsiveness of the Bluetooth keyboard?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    07-09-2012 02:44 PM
    It is extremely responsive. I also have the Apple BT keyboard and it is compares to that, just way more portable.. No issues connecting or sending keystrokes.
    07-09-2012 02:52 PM
    It is extremely responsive. I also have the Apple BT keyboard and it is compares to that, just way more portable.. No issues connecting or sending keystrokes.
    Sounds awesome. I have one more question if you don't mind. How secure is the iPad in the keyboard case? If I dropped it, do you think the iPad would fly out? Have you dropped yours? Ok that's three questions. Sorry.

07-10-2012 06:32 AM
    Sounds awesome. I have one more question if you don't mind. How secure is the iPad in the keyboard case? If I dropped it, do you think the iPad would fly out? Have you dropped yours? Ok that's three questions. Sorry.

It would most definitely fall out. The keyboard case is just a smart cover, so it provides the same type of protection. The magnets that hold the case to the iPad are not as strong as the stock smart cover ones.

I am really careful with my tech so it is not really concerning to me.
    07-10-2012 07:22 AM
    It would most definitely fall out. The keyboard case is just a smart cover, so it provides the same type of protection. The magnets that hold the case to the iPad are not as strong as the stock smart cover ones.

I am really careful with my tech so it is not really concerning to me.
    So do you put it in another cover then like a zip case?

07-10-2012 09:03 AM
    It stays in with my laptop to and from work and in my hands as I walk around during the day.
    07-10-2012 01:19 PM
    Logitech UltraThin all day imho

07-15-2012 11:51 AM

If I were to get a physical keyboard case or attachment case the Logitech one would be the one I would get. I also saw one at Best Buy that was solar powered. But I like using the onscreen keyboard. I have gotten really good at typing on it and I can utilize the predictive type.

07-15-2012 12:49 PM
    If I were to get a physical keyboard case or attachment case the Logitech one would be the one I would get. I also saw one at Best Buy that was solar powered. But I like using the onscreen keyboard. I have gotten really good at typing on it and I can utilize the predictive type.

Same for me. I have gotten really good at it. Still, sometimes I wanna type long form and that keyboard is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-15-2012 06:33 PM
    Seems a decent one to me, but the price is a little expensive i think. At this price build could have been better.
    08-07-2012 02:02 PM

How is the typing experience with the keyboard? My wife has a keyboard case and she has to type really hard to get the keys to register.
    08-08-2012 08:10 AM
    So I broke down today and bought a keyboard case. I got the Targus leather swivel bluetooth keyboard case. I really like it. The typing experience is absolutely amazing and it is a lot more enjoyable to use than my laptop. It was pricey though, $99. But it is well worth it.

08-17-2012 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD