Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

walletjunky

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to know what the consensus is on the best iphone wallet to recommend to my blog readers. I have the new 4S, just upgraded to the iPad3, and am basically trying to do everything Apple.

In searching for the best iphone wallet, I judge the wallet itself - quality, durability, function, style, and price. All wallets mentioned are under $50. I also judge the ease with which the iPhone can be accessed and protected.

So far these are my top three iphone wallets:
1. WalletBe - Men's Wallets and Women's Wallets > Leather Wallets > Cell phone Wallets - Accordion Wallets
Women's cell phone wallets (men's version not out yet). These women's leather wallets will securely
yet not too tightly hold an iphone in a smaller, compact wallet but also in a larger clutch wallet/purse. Excellent outer with real pebbled or croco leather. Smart accordion designs. Has an ID window and fits loads of credit cards as well as change, receipts, lipstick, eyeliner, etc. Excellent price given the quality of the cell phone wallet. Lots of colors from which to choose.

2. Apolis Global - Home | Apolis
Apolis' iphone wallet is intended for use by both men and women. The look of the iphone wallet is both sleek, durable, and protective. Holds some credit cards, is minimalist but it's this feature that gives it its highly portable and edgy feel. Defeinitly intended for people on the move. I've seen the iphone wallet dropped from waist height with no effect on the iphone whatsoever. Also made of leather. Is similar to a front pocket wallet. Color: brown.

3. BookBook - BookBook - Brown Leather Case for iPhone 4/4S

This iphone wallet looks like a billfold wallet, like a small book in the palm of your hand. Fits the iphone securely on the right inside. OnN the left inside, contains a few credit card slots and a front-facing ID window. You could also drop this wallet from waist height and not damage the iphone. The button clasp allows you to close both ends and secure the iphone inside. Made of brown leather.

What are your favorite iPhone wallets? Thanks for contributing.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73