For those using Mophie juice pack plus...

reginald_1986

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
For those using mophie juice pack plus, does the casing get loose after time when you often putting in and out of the case? I mean when you put in and and out of the case, does the lock clip gets loose?

Just curious!

jeans94621

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I have used the morphie case for both my 3GS and iPhone 4. Nothing gets loose with time. Everything still fit exactly the same. And if you do have this problem morphie will replace the case for free. The only thing is you have to be careful with the top it will break with rough use. I have the plus which I would recommend over the air. You get a full charge from 10 percent with a little left over if you don't use the phone to much while charging.

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
it has not loosened up at all for me either... although i rarely take it off, except to clean the phone off once in awhile or to sync to iTunes if i don't have the usb handy for the case.
love this phone case! i have two juice pack plus cases...

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Mophie is coming out with new cases that are supposedly slimmer/lighter weight. According the customer service, won't be long. I'm holding out for that. I like the way they did they Red regular case with color on front and sides. Unfortunately, they didn't make the Plus red version that way.

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought a case and returned because it scratched the metal framing. I should have read more reviews on the case. Also the one I purchase didn't even have a decent charge to it. It died very fast.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I bought a case and returned because it scratched the metal framing. I should have read more reviews on the case
I've had my Mophie since mid-April & i take my phone in/out of the case on a daily basis because i use it to charge up while on the go regardless where my battery % is at - i then remove my phone from the Mophie into a Speck cs flip to charge the Mophie up. I just took my phone out of my Mophie now to inspect the metal band around the side and there are no marks or scratches at all. Not even on the back of my phone.

Perhaps you had some dirt or dust get inbetween while putting your phone into or out causing the scratches ??? idk.

Otherwise the inside of the Mophie is very smooth to prevent scratching etc.

Also the one I purchase didn't even have a decent charge to it. It died very fast.

When you purchased your Mophie, was it from a retail dealer, like BestBuy, or directly from Mophie. I've read quite a few people that purchased their "Mophie" from Amazon or eBay and they are counterfiet even tho they look legit.

If you did get your Mophie from a retail dealer, its also possible that you had a defective battery. I had to return my white/gray plus because the battery indicator on the bottom still showed 4 lights lit up even tho i charged my phone from 35%, meaning the lights shouldve only shown 1 or 2 lit up. I've ret'd the white/gray to BestBuy & they were out of stock, so i ordered directly from Mophie (black/purple instead) to replace my 2nd Mophie.

Mophie does warranty their products-you can go onto their website and register your product with its individual serial # found on the inside of the case itself - but if you didnt do that, as long as you had your original receipt & it was purchased from a retail dealer I'm sure if you called Mophie they could guide you to receive a replacement to make your product right:) (as long as it wasnt a counterfeit case)

edit: also just to add, I know Mophie says your case comes to you fully charged, but with mine when I got them I always plugged them in to charge anyway to be sure the battery is to full capacity when I used it for the first time because honestly, when the case is made and charged you don't know how long it sat before arriving to you which in the meantime it could've lost some battery just "sitting".

Last edited:

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I bought a case and returned because it scratched the metal framing. I should have read more reviews on the case. Also the one I purchase didn't even have a decent charge to it. It died very fast.

I had a Mophie case and it didn't scratch my phone at all. The inside of the case is really soft.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
No issues with it except I found it too heavy and bulky for me but that's just me other than that it works great

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
It can be bulky, but if you need the extra juice then it is well worth it. I don't use it anymore because I can easily make it through the day without it. But if I were someone who travelled a lot or just used my phone all day long, I would definitely use it regardless of the bulk.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234