Who here...

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I let my 'phone run naked, but my iPad is clothed. One of those heavy magnetic blue covers specifically designed for it. There are undies beneath the coat, but they are see-through.
So like Fields in Quantum Of Solace, Commando, but under an overcoat. Sort of naughty, but not quite showing it.

Ah, leave it to the imagination, I see.

You're such a tease. :p

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
:eek: OMG LV !! i rem when you posted about this:( TG the hubby is using a case now for good:)

Oooh yeah. And I remember how mad I was, lol!!! He definitely uses a case 24/7 now!

But the good thing that came out of it is that we discovered that we could get replacement backs in different colors and now we know how to replace them ourselves. The bad thing is that United no longer sells them! Licensing issues.

I'm just glad the front glass didn't break! ;)

18cd2078-60c5-3026.jpg

18cd2078-60d4-bdab.jpg

Last edited:

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
This why I've been considering getting a metal back replacement before it gets cracked. Just need to find out if it would affect the signal...

That's a good idea. I think there are quite a few people here who have swapped the glass out for metal backs.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I let my 'phone run naked, but my iPad is clothed. One of those heavy magnetic blue covers specifically designed for it. There are undies beneath the coat, but they are see-through.
So like Fields in Quantum Of Solace, Commando, but under an overcoat. Sort of naughty, but not quite showing it.

umm, HELLO! :)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I gotta agree with Pink. I prefer Otterbox and Speck! Well, I ordered one of those SGP Modellos today to go with the Pixelskin HD I ordered on Saturday.

LingLing511

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I do have a silicone case but I do take it off from time to time. I just love the look of my iPhone. So, if my iPhone is "naked" it's at home while I'm...relaxing. ;)

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any bad luck with going iPhone naked? Scratches? Hard bumps? Things of that nature.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)

I'm on day three naked...and dropped it on the concrete floor at work today.

Once I regained consciousness lol...

Seriously, not a mark. Not even a scratch. It dropped from about 4 feet and bounced off the edge of a metal shelf before hitting the concrete too.

And this is coming from Pink jr. I have a case for my cases lol.

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm on day three naked...and dropped it on the concrete floor at work today.

Once I regained consciousness lol...

Seriously, not a mark. Not even a scratch. It dropped from about 4 feet and bounced off the edge of a metal shelf before hitting the concrete too.

And this is coming from Pink jr. I have a case for my cases lol.

Tapatalk

:eek::eek:O.M.G. Reene !! so after someone brought me to by using smelling salts:p I re-read your post & kept myself together LOL.

I cant believe you made it out unscratched, uncracked, unmarked, UN what ever you wanna call it !! damn......you got lucky. And i had mine naked today also....THIS could change me ever doing THAT again LOL.

ps- love the Pink Jr. remark btw, you def sound like me !!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
:eek::eek:O.M.G. Reene !! so after someone brought me to by using smelling salts:p I re-read your post & kept myself together LOL.

I cant believe you made it out unscratched, uncracked, unmarked, UN what ever you wanna call it !! damn......you got lucky. And i had mine naked today also....THIS could change me ever doing THAT again LOL.

ps- love the Pink Jr. remark btw, you def sound like me !!

I've dropped it on concrete about three times with it naked and it's survived. It's sturdier than we think lol

Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I've dropped it on concrete about three times with it naked and it's survived. It's sturdier than we think lol

Tapatalk

your indeed lucky then...one of my older kids dropped it after just having it 2mths, similar sitch to yours yesterday, shattered the whole back although the camera is still usable. Then about 2mths ago it slipped out of hand and now the front screen matches the back:rolleyes: i cringe everytime i see their phone.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
your indeed lucky then...one of my older kids dropped it after just having it 2mths, similar sitch to yours yesterday, shattered the whole back although the camera is still usable. Then about 2mths ago it slipped out of hand and now the front screen matches the back:rolleyes: i cringe everytime i see their phone.

It's all in how it hits lol.

Tapatalk

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I just got in on a Kickstarter simple nonskid near naked gel coating, so anxious to see that if and when they deliver.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit